Arrival

------

"How do you think the boss is doing?" asked one Darkroachi a question to another.

"Do you really think I know?" he answered, "He went on that mission alone".

"I know, I'm just-" before Darcroach could finish, a portal opened, through which a young man in a purple business suit with an orange shirt and black tie and shoes came through.

"Oh, I could throw you in the lake.
Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I wont deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone! Hey, guys!" the young man chanted, closing the portal and greeting Darkroachi.

"Hey, boss! Your mission was good, right?"

"Yup," he answered the question, then continued singing "Oh I could bury you alive
But you might crawl out with a knife
And kill me when I'm sleeping
That's why
I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
Oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
It's cold and hard and petrified
Lock the doors and close the blinds
We're going for a ride!" he noticed Bossroach approaching him, "Have there been any incidents in my absence?"

"Negative, sir!" the monster reported, causing the Undead to roll his eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just call me Y/N?"

"Sorry. Force of habit," Bossroach shrugged guiltily.

"All right, all right. You can rest now," Y/N let go of Bossroach with these words and was about to go take a break himself, but noticed a slight glow signaling the arrival of a new customer. Shaking his head, saddened to realize that there won't be any rest, Undead opened the portal, letting in a guest. It was a young girl, dressed in, to put it mildly, a rather revealing clothes. Raising an eyebrow with genuine bewilderment, the guy nevertheless extended his hand to the girl.

"Good day. Welcome to my dimension. What can I do for you?" he greeted the girl, at the same time contemplating the polite way to tell her that she should definitely wear something closed.

"Good day. You were recommended to me by a goddess I know. There's been, shall we say, a crisis in my world that I need your help to resolve."

"What happened?" Y/N asked her a question, suspecting that he wouldn't like the answer very much.

"Well... I think it's better to see," she showed him a vision that began peacefully enough: beautiful landscapes stretching for tens, if not hundreds of miles, and people dwelling there, and while the men wore the usual medieval clothes, what the women wore simply could not be called clothes for Y/N. But pretty soon it changed for the worse. The scenery was covered in fire. Monsters and men, led by a man in armor and a black dog sign on his forearm, wreaked havoc, killing every man and raping every woman who came into their sight. When the vision ended, Undead's face was contorted with disgust and anger.

"I understand your feelings," the goddess said sadly, "I would love to stop this myself, but as you know..."

"Gods and goddesses can't directly interact with the mortal world, but they can send someone else to do it for them," young man finished for her, "So you want me to slaughter an empire full of rapists and slavers?" the goddess nodded, "When should I start?"

"Right now," she replied, pleased with his answer.

"Good. Just going to make a few preparations. Like getting a bunch of the necessary materials to make clothes."