Chapter 1

Aiden's eyes snapped open as a shrill ring broke him from the same dream that he had since he was a child he pulled back his black blanket and got out of his bed he shuffled tiredly out of his small bedroom following his stomach to the kitchen. He walked through the thresholed of the kitchen to see his dad drinking a cup of black coffee wearing tan slacks and a white presed to shirt, his mom siting and eating a bowl of oatmeal.

Aiden picked up a banna that was slightly brown on the outside, he peeled it back some and brought it to his lips taking a bite and chewing." Hun I know your on a diet but geez don't kill your self try to get thin though you are thin," She said, " Mom I want to get thiner," He whined."Your mothers right you need stop your to thin," Aiden caved he did think he was thin but come one when you have no love life wouldn't you think it was your fat ass that did it?" Fine," He at ceral.

Aiden got up as the door's opened with a loud groan he waked out calmly as kids flew by him trying to get out as fast as they could on like him he didn't want to go to high school, he sighed and took in his sroundings there was oak trees that where full of life with green leaves all over it's branches. Aiden graoned as the bell rang and broke him from looking around he downcasted his eyes and head to the red bulding. Aiden walked slowly he truned a coner his eyes trained to the map in front of him. Aiden gasped as he coiled with a strong chest he felt thick muscled arms wrap around his lithe fram; The arms felt filamer his eyes widened in shock as his mark tingeled one his hip." Be careful kitty," A deep teaseing voice said sending shivers of excitment down his spine he wanted to snuggle closer to this body it brought comfort and protection to him. He closed his eyes ad began to snuggle closer but a the voice caught him before he got any closer." Don't you have class kitty?" He asked, Aiden blushed and pulled away from the warm embrace he looked down at his shoes rubing.

Aiden rubbed his shoes together in embarrasment." Yeah, I have class in room B," He said meekly, a deep chuckle rumbled in the mans chest, it sent unwanted shivers up his back." Thats my class come on kitty, whats your name anyway?" He asked, " It's Aiden," He said he looked up to the man, his breath caught in his thraot at the red eyes that warmed his heart he looked at the striaght nose and the gorgeous smile that made his cheeks red, He truned and followed his teaher in to the room beside them.

Aiden looked around and found a empty seat in the front of the room his shoulder drop in defeat he wanted to fade in the back and never be seen also never look at his sexy teacher again. He shruged and took a seat at the desk, Aiden truned his head to the teacher and watched as he wrote his name on the board. The teaher claped his hands together." Okay class my name is Elliot Chester, I'm your history teacher and sex ed teacher." He gave a saucy wink and a smirk directed to Aiden. Aiden blushed a dark crimson he bent his head down to hide his crimson face from his teacher.

His head snapped up as the door opened and his eyes darkend at the girl standing there he didn't like her at all. She moved across the floor with sassy hip sway she stopped in front of Elliot she looked up at him and smirked." You know teach you and I can ditch this and have a little fun," She wrapped her hand arounnd a silk tie and pulled bring down Elliot's head her lips only inches away from his. Aiden's eyes widen and his heart ached slightly when Elliot didn't pull away, why does this hurt I don't even know him, He reasoned with him self but couldn't stop the whimper that came out of his mouth as the two got closer. Aiden's seat fell back as he jumped up and slamed his hands on his desk." Get way from my master!" He yelled. silence took the room a hushed whimper fell from his lips his eyes widen at what he just said. Aiden got up and ran he ran for all he was worth which wasn't much he pushed in to the bathroom and satred at the mirror. No one was there just him and his reflection

He closed his eyes took in a hollow breath how could he have said that why did he say that he wondered. Aiden truned around as the door opened to see a boy come in he had a tan face, short black hair, and brown eyes. muscels that strained against his tight grey shirt." Hey, you look down are you alright?" The boy asked his voice smooth as silk

Aiden's heart thumb loudly with fear he didn't trust this guy something was telling him that this guy was off."Yeah, I should get back to class bye," Aiden ran out." Wait!" He heard the boy shout. Aiden truned and looked at the boy," What?" He asked his voice shaky."Do you want to come over today?" The boy asked." Um..Sure," Aiden didn't know why he said yes but he did." Cool!" he yelled and ran down the hall Aiden sighed why couldn't he say no.

Aiden sat at a table in the lunch room the noise makeing his head throb. He looked up slightly when the chair in front of him screechd as it was pulled back. Aiden internally groaned as the boy from the bathroom sat in front of him." Hey! Again, by the way my names Seth whats yours?" Seth asked, Aiden groaned on the out side," I'm Aiden," He sighed not noticing the smirk that appered on Seth's face. Aiden closed his eyes trying to ignore the boy in front of him he sighed when Seth began to talk." So why are you not eating?" Seth asked." I'm not hungry," Aiden said not wanting to talk anymore.

Aiden ran down the stairs leading to his freedome." Aiden wait," Seth said Aiden stoped."Come over around three okay I should be down with home work by then," He siad and walked away, Aiden groaned he forgot, he walked slugishly to his house he opend up his door to his house he opened it and the smell of steak filled his nose." I'm going to a friends house in at three," Aiden called out as he enterd the kitchen. He dropped his bag on the ground as and fell against his seat." Okay sweetie," His mom said in a sing song voice he pulled out a book from his backpack and began to read, the book was about vampires, witchs, magical artifacts, dreams and, reincarrnation. Aiden was at witchs and there type of magic, his parents didn't like when he reads this but he didn't care he loved paranormal and magic it held his intrest you could say he had a unnatrual love for it.

He put the book down an hour later and looked at the clock it read 2:01." Crap!" Aiden got up and ran for the door his mind set on to find his friends house he rembered seeing Seth being droped of a couple of blocks away from him. He ran for a few minutes and end up at a blue house he walked up the front poarch and knocked lightly on the door." Oh, hello you must be the boy Seth said he was haveing over," A women said," Uh, yeah," The women smiled." His up in his room," She said and walked away, Aiden entered the house closeing the door bhined him." Which room?" he asked out," The first door on the left," She awnserd. Aiden gave a brief nod and walked forward down a hall in front of the entrance he stoped at the first door, it was slightly open and he peered in and saw Seth on his bed, he saw the door was slightly open and he heard some words." Spirits hear your master bring fourth your eyes to watch over the beast and my prey," He saw a light flash Aiden peered in to see Seth a lone siting on his bed. Weird Aiden thought before entering.