Deadly Love ( Boy x Boy)

Red eyes glowed as whimper of need left pale lips of his prey. He licked his lips he smirked his hand runing from the pale shoulder down the side of the lithe body his rough hand stoped at the small smooth hip, the boy moand softly as a long nail pierced his skin. Blood trailed down the hip as a symbol was made." Your mine pet," he whisperd lowly his deep voice sent shivers down the small body." Please master," He whimperd out snaking his small arms around his master's neck." Please I need you," He whimper his eyes closed he whimpered more."Please, please!" He beged a smirked pulled at the master's lips."As you wish pet," He thrusted forward.

A cry fell from the petle soft lips his eyes closed in bliss cries of pleasure fell from his lips." Master please mark me make me your's!" He cried as smirk played on the master's face his movement never flatterd as he opend his mouth and slowly set it on his pets neck his fangs extracted and he sank his fangs slowly in to the boy makeing him moan." I love you master,"

Red eyes glowed brighter with lust as he drank the blood of his mate and pet." That's it my sweet pet moan for me, my pet moan my name," He smirked as he thrusted faster.

Two naked sweety bodies where curled together one tall and one small," Never forget me," a deep voice said as the boys eyes closed. The mark on his neck and symbol on his hip they burned a soft scream was heard only by the sharp ears of his master." I love you, never forget me never forget your love," where the last words the boy heard before being lost, for a thousand years.