Chapter 1

The cover was made by the lovely FearlessxX!

 Chapter 1

          My eyes slowly pealed themselves open to reveal my room was engulfed with sunlight. I turned to see my alarm clock and it said 6:30 AM with a date. The date read Monday, February 4, 2013. It's already Monday? It felt like Friday.. "Mum," I called as I got out of bed and walked over to me bathroom.

          "Yeah?"

          What did I want? What did I want to tell her, ask her? Honestly I didn't know. "How come yesterday felt like Friday?"

          "I don't know. You've been asleep for the whole weekend. You've asked me that same question three weekends in a row now." My mum could be hear laughing downstairs. I smiled and undressed myself. My mirror showed a shirtless me and my face was all scratched up.

            "What happened to my face," I whispered as I touched a scar that went from my right side of my face down to the left side. There were four lines going diagonally and they were scares.

          My eyes caught sight of something on my right arm and I noticed that it was a bandage. Curious and furrowing my brows, I ripped the bandage off and noticed that my skin was normal.

          I never covered nothing up with a bandage that big just to be wasteful. Shaking my head I stepped into my walk in shower and took my shower. This was defiantly getting weird. As soon as the water hit my skin I flinched. It felt cold, and every drop that hit me tingled.

          Someone knocked on my door and I instantly grabbed my head to keep it from exploding. "Austin, can we talk? It's important."  My moms voice was almost faint, but to my ears it was like someone screaming carelessly.

          "Yeah, can I take my shower first?" I asked calmly.

          "Sure sweetie. Take all the time you need hun." Sweetie? Hun? Since when did my mom start calling me Hun? Wait. Since when did she start calling me sweetie?! Things were defiantly getting weird, there was no doubting that.

          Could she have gotten bit? I mean she's showing signs. Laughing, sneaking up on someone, and acting different than they normally do. That's just some of them.

          The bandage that was on my arm made me very curious as it slipped back into the front of my mind. Why did I have a bandage on my arm? What caused these scars on my face?

          Questions like these ran through my mind but only one made chills go down my spine and make me worry.

          Was I bit?

          It was a very good question. I could have been. What happened Friday night though? "Austin, hurry up. I'm taking you to school, okay?"

          "Mkay," I replied as I finished washing my hair and stepped out of my shower. The towel was on my toilet so I grabbed it and wrapped it around my lower half of my body and walked out. My mom was sitting on my bed, bouncing her knee nervously. "Can I have some privacy as I get dressed please?" She looked over at me and that's when I noticed that she looked as if she had been crying. Her eyes were red and started to get teary.

          "Austin, hurry up and get dressed." She covered her eyes and I walked to my dresser. "We need to talk before I take you to uh school." What is into my mother?

          I grabbed my Hollywood Undead t-shirt and slipped it on. I closed the top drawer and opened my boxer drawer, grabbed a pair out, and then went for my jean drawer. Once I had everything on, I sat down by my mother who uncovered her eyes and took my hand in hers. "Austin, Skylar's dad called this morning." My mom looked as if she was fighting back tears. "She's-"