Yacht Party

"C'mon (y/n)! We're gonna be late!" You hear your cousin (y/cousin/n) calling for you from downstairs. You really didn't want to go, but you were being forced. Your cousin's drivers license was suspended after he was caught drunk driving, so he can't drive around anymore. Instead, you've been driving him where ever he needs to go. And today he's been invited to a yacht party for 'celebs only' and of course, he wanted to bring a guest. But him having the reputation he has with the ladies, no one wanted to go with him, so he asked you because he didn't want to show up 'empty handed', as he explained it.

"Alright, fucking chill! I'm coming." You said before walking down the stairs and out the door with him. The car drive wasn't very long, but it felt like it to you. You always hated parties. Even though you were expected to be a party animal due to your cousins reputation, you just weren't. You didn't see the point in getting drunk, hooking up with some stranger and then regretting it the next morning.

As you pulled up at the dock, you heard all the screaming people and the loud music. "This is my kinda place. C'mon (y/n)! Let's go have fun!" Your cousin screamed as he went running off to the yacht. You however stayed in the car. You wanted to go home. You saw your cousin talking to some people, before he pointed to the car where you were sitting oh so quietly. They began laughing. You sank into your seat in embarrassment. Then you saw the most stunning woman you have ever seen come walking towards your cousin. She hugged him and he kissed her neck sedusivley. Your heart sunk. Why does he get all the stunning girls and you get the ones scared of commitment?

They began talking, and again your cousin pointed to the car where you sat. She smiled softly, almost as if she knew you were looking at her, before making her way to the car. She tapped on the window expecting you open it, which you weren't too sure about but did it anyway. You smelled her vanilla and nutmeg perfume and sighed.

"Hey there beautiful. Why you sitting here alone? Come have fun with us sweety." Great. She probably thinks you're this weak little thing that can't handle a drink or two. "I'm thanks. Parties aren't really my forte." You said smiling lightly. She smiled back and came in closer to you. "I don't really like them either. Their too overrated." You looked at her in amazement. Then you heard you cousin calling for her. "Demi! Baby come over here. We're doing body shots!" You sighed and looks at her. "You might wanna go back to your boyfriend. He gets cranky when he doesn't get what he wants. Believe me, I know." You said, looking at your hands in your lap. She giggled before walking over to the other side of the car and opening the door. You looked at her in shock. She chuckled, took your face in her hands and kissed you. Then she stuck her head out the window of the car and shouted to your cousin: "Did you see that? I like lady parts dude! And I choose your cousin to be my lady!" She then after came back into the car and kissed you once more, not letting go until you backed away. "I really like your lips." She said biting her lip, a small blush forming in her cheeks. You smiled and pecked her cheek. "I like yours too sweety." You say and peck her lips again. She smiles and tells you to start the car. "Where we going?" You ask. She smirks and says: "My place."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope this was okay.

I'll update when I get the chance.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24