You are more important

Here goes the next part, happy reading...

Next morning Ram woke up to find Priya sleeping peacefully. He placed a soft kiss on Priya's forehead making her smile even in her sleep. He softly caressed her stomach and climbed down the bed after wishing his baby a good morning. He took a quick shower and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for Priya according to the diet chart given to her.. He gave a copy of it to tharun, so that he can make food accordingly for Priya.

Ram entered his room with the healthy breakfast for his wife only to find her sitting on the bed all ready.
He placed the tray on the table and went to her. He kissed her forehead and sat beside while she hugged him.
Ram: did you vomit? Do you have morning sickness?
Priya: no I'm perfectly fine.
Ram: that's great. Now come on let's have breakfast.
Ram made Priya sit on the couch comfortably and started feeding her.
Priya: you are spoiling me
Ram: what did I do?
Priya: nowadays I don't like to eat by myself due to your constant feeding.
Ram: No worries because I'm always there to feed you.
Priya: will you be able to feed me everytime?
Ram: why not? I will be with you always.
Priya: what about your job?
Ram: anyone can take care of that. But Only I can take care of you of both like this. So I'm always at your service madam.
Ram said feeding her a morsel and kissing her cheek making Priya to smile.
Priya: you will be with us always without going to office.
Ram: ofcourse, infact I'm thinking of taking indefinite maternity leave.
Priya burst into laughter listening to him who was speaking with utmost sincerity.Priya pinched his cheek and kissed his nose making Ram to smile.
Ram: what?
Priya: you are so so cute.
Ram: tum bi na
Priya: oh meri blushing Kapoor.
Ram: Priya
Ram looked at Priya, he can notice the change in her behaviour. After knowing about the baby, she became more bubbly. He loved the change in her nonetheless. Ram moved forward and  placed a kiss on her chin making her to smile.
Ram: so I'm always going to be with you guys.
Priya: you don't have to take any leave as me and baby will be busy with the classes.
Ram: Priya do you really want to continue the job?
Priya: yes Ram.
Ram: will you promise me that you won't take stress or any work pressure?
Priya: don't worry I will keep your baby happy and safe.
Ram: I want you to be safe and sound as well.
Priya held his face and kissed his forehead.
Priya: I will be very careful. I won't over do. I will follow everything you say
Ram: good
Priya: and we are going to be more than fine as we have our own private super hero with us who is going to make sure we are always happy and healthy.
Ram smiled widely listening to her while she moved forward and hugged him tightly whispering a love you making him more happy.
Ram: I love you so much meri jaan.
Ram kissed her top of the head while Priya smiled and parted from him.
Priya: thank you
Ram: for what?
Priya: for not asking me to leave my job.
Ram: will you Priya?
Priya:what?
Ram: if I ask you to leave your job and stay at home by allowing me to take care of you. Then Will you?
Priya stayed silent not answering while Ram took that as a no from her.
Priya: I will
Ram was really surprised with her answer as he know how much she loves her job. Ram hugged her tightly while she too hugged him softly.
Ram: really you will?
Priya: you are more important than anything.
Ram: I will never ask you to do something like that as I love my professor wife more.
Priya: I know.  Thank you so much for  respecting my job.
Ram: So formal biwi. It will be better if you shut up.
Priya: or you can make me
Ram looked at her confused for a second but soon started grinning seeing the naughty glint in her eyes.
Ram: you never fail to surprise me and yes I would love to make you shut up.
Priya: too much talking pati
Ram: Pri...
Before he can complete,Priya captured his lips in a wild kiss. The kiss was different from all other kisses, it was filled with raw passion.
Ram broke the kiss not wanting to suffocate her while Priya nuzzled into his neck kissing him in the process.
Ram held her face and started peppering her face with kisses. Priya moved forward and started trailing kisses on his neck. She opened his kurta button and started kissing his chest slightly biting it making him moan which made Ram to bury his face in her neck. He bit her little strongly on her shoulder leaving a love bite making her to clutch his hair both in pain as well as passion. Priya clutched his hair in both her hands and claimed his lips in passionate kiss  nipping his lower lip in the process.   Both were startled when Ram's phone rang all of a sudden. Ram hugged Priya tightly to normalise their breathing. Ram cursed adi under his breath for his nonstop calls.
Ram: wowwww biwiii
Priya blushed furiously listening to him who was now softly touched his now bruised lips with his fingers.
Priya: Is it paining Ram?
Priya softly touched his lips with her fingers in concern.
Ram: you can kiss me better.
Priya now softly placed a series of wet kiss on his lips inorder to ease his pain making Ram to grin as he didn't expect her to do that.
Ram: I would have made you pregnant long back if I knew I would get such a romantic as well as wild biwi.
Priya smiled shyly listening to his teasings.
Priya: damn these harmones
Ram: language biwiiii.
Priya: oopssss
Ram: I'm going to love this wild Avatar of you for the next few months happily. I'm so excited.
Priya: shut up
Ram: shitttt
Priya: language
Ram: sorry.
Priya: what happened?
Ram: I forget to ask the doctor about
Priya: about?
Ram: our romantic life you know what I meannnn
Ram teasingly signalled both of them
Priya: yuck. You are so shameless. It's good you didn't. That would have been so Embarassing.
Ram: what yuck? And madam what do you think you were doing few minutes before?
Priya: Ram. Shut up.
Priya didn't make an eye contact with him feeling shy as well as little embarassed.
Ram: what is there to be embarassed? Is loving my wife a crime?
Priya: you shut up.
Ram: come on jaan. You don't have to be embarassed by this.
Priya: will you stop talking about this for god sake?
Priya got up from the couch and tried to walk away. While Ram went held her hand and back hugged her. Ram nuzzled into her ear before whispering to her
Ram: It was already difficult for me to keep my hands off you. Now don't even ask.
Priya: Ram.
Ram: Don't worry, I will personally go and ask to your doctor about this.
Priya: you would not.
Ram: arey
Priya: Ram this is my last warning to you. You will not ask anyone about this. Better don't come near me.
Ram cursed adi aloud and took the call as adi was calling him non stop.
Ram: staying away from you is not going to happen even in your dreams meri jaan.
Ram kissed her cheek and went away speaking into the phone making Priya to blush.Priya smiled thinking about her crazy antics. She looked at Ram who was now busy chatting with adi. He looked more happy these days. The twinkle in his eyes never left him. She mouthed a small prayer to God to keep him happy like this always.