Terrace celebration

When they entered the terrace Ram was dumbfounded by the arrangements.
The terrace was beautifully decorated with lights and flower bouquets. There was a neatly decorated table with huge three tier cake majestically sitting on it.
Ram stood there  watching everything while brindha,shivi,sandy and Sara dragged him to the table.
Sandy: jeeju, Priya di and Sara di together made this cake for you with all your favourite flavours in it
Shivi: Bhai even I helped them in decorating the cake
Brindha: even I was making their work easy by talking with them ram
Ram laughed hearing this.

Ram was so touched by their efforts because he know the arrangements everything was personally done by his loved ones without simply handing over it to a event management.
Priya:  it's time for cutting the cake. Let's get started
Saying so she lit the candle and handed him the knife.
Ram instead of taking the knife from Priya's hand. He started holding her hand along with the knife and moved to cut the cake. Priya was pleasantly surprised while akki , Kunal, vikrant  started whistling and girls cheered for them. Ram looked at Priya and smiled while Priya blushed slightly.

After cutting the cake ram fed the first piece to Priya and then Priya fed him.
Then everyone was around ram to feed him and get fed by him. Ram was enjoying his birthday for the first time in his life to fullest.

After finished eating cake,the boys bought the  matresses, the  girls bought the pillows and they started arranging it neatly.After arranging everything , they made both Priya and ram to sit in the middle and everyone sat surrounding them. This setup confused  Priya  too as it is a surprise for her too. Before anyone can ask anything adi signalled vikarant to start the slideshow.

The slideshow had a various pictures of both ram and Priya together,mostly candid pics which they both were never aware of for his favourite bade ache lagte hain song. Ram and Priya noticed in every picture there was a smile on their face which made them realise the effect the have on eachother unknowingly.
Everyone enjoyed the video and teased them for some pictures.

Then brindha got up and changed to next video before starting it she spoke
Brindha: Ram this is specially for you.

And started playing the video it was full of Ram's picture from his childhood,some with his mother and father,some with his grandfather and many with his goofy smiles. The pictures with his parents made him tear up but he controlled it and smiled. Everyone got emotional seeing the pictures since he lost his mother at the tender age of 7.

Shivina came near his Bhai  and hugged him with her love and respect for him as she realised how lonely he would have felt remembering the way they treated him especially her mom. After marrying akki she got to feel the real simple love than a fancy fake love.

Shivi: Bhai thanks for being there for us always and I'm really sorry for taking you as granted. Love you so much Bhai. Now I got to understand and  realise your love for us Bhai. You were there for me not as a brother but as a father.  I will try rectify my mistakes that I did in the past Bhai. If you can please forgive me Bhai.

Shivina cried while pouring her heart to Ram who was also crying listening to his sister's talk

Ram: shivi bache, you have grown up so much and you didn't do any mistake, you have all the rights to ask me anything . So don't use big words like sorry,thank you.you will  always be like my daughter.

Everyone's eyes were moist and the most happy person is akki since finally his wife understood his jeeju's love. To lighten up the mood sandy spoke up
Sandy: jeeju this is my gift for you and first you have to open it
Shivi: no no wait a second Bhai
Shivi ran and bought her gift and gave it to Ram saying you have to open mine first
Brindha: arey aise kaise , ram you have to open mine 
By saying like this everyone started thrusting their gifts to Ram. Ram is finding difficult to hold the gifts as there were so many and to top that all were busy fighting. Ram gave a please help me look to Priya who in turn laughed seeing him like that. Finally deciding to help her husband she spoke loudly
Priya: Now Mr. Kapoor is not going to open any gifts . He will open it when he is alone.
Now everyone come we will start the dinner

The dinner was served in terrace itself. Every dishes were made in home. Everyone started eating while Ram kept playing with his food which was continuously noticed by his wife.
Seeing Priya looking at ram without eating Meera ma turned and saw Ram. One look at him the mother in her understood that he is missing his mother . Without saying anything, she picked up the plate and went near Ram saying
Meera ma:  Today I will feed my son with my hands and started feeding him
Ram was too emotional to say anything so he ate silently. Watching this everyone understood his emotions so jovially brindha said
Brindha: I too will feed my Jaan on his birthday and started feeding him
Shivi: even I will feed my brother and she fed him one morsel
Followed by Sandy, Sara ,mami and seeing this adi followed even we will feed our Ram and started feeding followed by akki, Kunal ,vikarant and mama

Ram is enjoying everyone's love at the same time he looked at Priya who was smiling seeing him getting pampered. Ram mouthed a small thank you to her as she is the one who made it possible. Priya gave a full fledged smile in return seeing him happy.

After getting fed by everyone ram  finally shouted I'm full yaar
Ram : now I will feed Everyone and started feeding others.
Shivi fed Priya and like this everyone ate happily and finished their dinner.

After finishing dinner everyone sat around and started talking about the silly things they have done during their college days and busy laughing listening to others story. Meera ma noticed that Priya wasn't comfortable sitting as she know Priya was doing all the work without resting from morning , so she asked her to come near her, when Priya came she made her to lie in her lap, at first she protested later she gave in and lied in her mother's lap. By laying she started listening attentively to the story which brindha is saying about her Mr. Kapoor. Ram was  talking with everyone still kept taking a glance at Priya and Meera ma as they both were near him. For the first time he felt little jealous of Priya. Meera understood his inner turmoil and called ram

Meera ma: ram beta you to lay down, you have not taken any rest today.
Saying so she made ram too lie in her lap near Priya. Ram too laid down without protesting near Priya. Priya saw ram through corner of her eyes but didn't say anything.

Everyone was happy seeing ram getting his fair share of happiness ,so  they didn't want to make it emotional or awkward for him, they kept continuing the conversation without stopping it's flow.

After sometimes, they saw that both ram and Priya have slept with Ram holding her hand in sleep.

All felt happy seeing them sleeping peacefully as everyone know their struggle to reach this place. They thanked the god for giving their favourite couple a peaceful life.
They know both ram and Priya can face anything together. So they just prayed for their togetherness.