Steve x Skeleton

Since last night happened. Steve has been wondering what other mobs have become woman. Of course the passive mobs haven't been turned, but what about the rest of the hostile mobs, maybe even the neutral mobs. Like an Enderman.

Right now isn't the time to ponder for Steve. He right now needs to go into the mines for some iron. The better gear will surely help him explore this world even better. He searches for a minute to find a cave. As soon as he finds one he goes spelunking. It is a small cave but it seems to stretch on for multiple chunks. As he heads down he finds some iron and some coal. Nothing special, but soon he hits the bottom of the cave. A dead end.

"Huff," Steve sighed, "Well I guess I might as well Hea-"

*Fling! Tink!*

An arrow flies by Steves head. His head snaps to the side to look at the arrow that nearly missed his head. He looks back at where the arrow came from but before he could react a woman pressed him against the wall of the cave.

"Hmm... I've never you seen you like this before Steve. I kind of like it." Skeleton Seductively says to Steve. Rubbing his chest with her finger as she bites her lip. "You know it's been so long since I felt the embrace of a nice cock, and Creeper said you were perfect for one. So how about you do me right here, right now Steve."

Steve gulped and grabbed her by the waist; leaning her against the wall of the cave. Her ass is up against his waist. Steve pulls down both of their pants, revealing her plump pussy and his massive dick. His hands grip the shafts tightly and pushes them inside of her. She moans loudly.

"Oh god, you're already hard. You need to fuck me right here, right now Steve!"

She starts pulling his hair roughly. Steve pushes himself further in until they are touching every nook and cranny. He slowly pounds his way inside of her. She groans.

"Yes, yes! Faster! Fuck me harder! Harder! Harder!"

Steve slams his hips into her. She grabs onto the sides of the cave; moaning louder and louder.  She wraps her legs around Steves waist as he continues to pound into her harder and faster. He lets out a loud roar before slamming deeper and deeper inside of her until there is no longer room left.

She throws her head backwards. With one final push of his hips, he shoots out cumming inside of her. He collapses next to her. She lays next to him, panting. "You did great Steve...I just want to fuck you again later....but not now....we should sleep."

Steves mind was racing and trying to think of something to say or do to get out of here. But he didn't have anything.

After several minutes of silence she spoke up. "What's wrong Steve? Why are you so quiet?"

He looked over and met eyes with her. "Nothing."

"Come on Steve don't lie to your lover! Tell me what's going on in your little head?"

"I'm sorry I just need some fresh air."

She got up and put her underwear back on. "That sucks but we have more mining tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll see you there. Just be sure to tell Creeper your mine now. " She winks and strides away.

Steve gets up, pulls up his pants, and makes his way out of this dead-end cave. It seems like night is coming. Just like he did.