Steve x Creeper

As Steve spawned into the New World and as his chunks load in, he notices his lack of blocks on his body. He looks more like a cool anime protagonist. His abs are rock hard and he has a large slong now.

This is strange to him because he never downloaded any mods. He decided to just ignore it for now and he moved on to progress in the game.

He chopped wood, Mined stone, and made basic tools. He got some coal from a local mountain and made himself a nice small box home. With some wool he made a bed, and with sand he made windows.

As Steve finished his house, night began to set in. Soon the mobs will spawn. The last thing we need is to die on the first day like a loser.

He stepped into his house and right-clicked onto his bed...

*There are monsters nearby*

"Well Shit." Steve proclaimed.

As Steve looked out his windows he couldn't see any mobs. Not even one. He looked everywhere in his small house but he couldn't find any. but then...

*Knock Knock Knock*

Someone is was at Steve's door.

"Hello???" The voice said. It sounded like a woman, but Steve made a single player world. Hoe could this be? Steve still confused, crept towards the door one tip toe at a time. He went closer and closer, he opened up the door.

The person leaped onto Steve. "Why hello there! I'm a creeper! It's amazing to meet you!" She screamed in excitement.

"Why do you look like that?" Steve asked.

"Hmph... I thought I looked cute." She pouted.

They both got up from the floor and Steve said, "I didn't mean it in a bad way Creeper. I just wonder why you don't look like you normally do."

"I have no idea." Creeper pondered, "I just spawned in like this. I mean, you always spawned in different. Not going to lie, you look pretty hot." She giggled after this comment.

Looking at her now Steve noticed something else. She has massive Titties! She ginger with a green hoodie, but the zipper is down far enough to show her cleavage without fulling busting out her broad. She seems to be wearing nothing else.

Steve then realized something. "So why aren't you exploding?" He questioned.

"Because I have something else in mind." Creeper said. As she said that she unzipped her hoodie to show off that she is completely nude. Her vagina is completely shaved. With juices pouring down her leg. She looks directly into Steve's eyes and says, "I want you to be mine."

Out of confusion, Steve falls back onto his bed, his bulge fully showing. Creeper giggles and kneels over your crotch. She yanks his pants down as her eyes light up from seeing Steve's massive penis. She looks at it for a few seconds before grabbing it from the bottom of the shaft and lightly smacking her face with his cock. Steve moans loudly and begins to move his hips in front of the girl's face. She smiles and licks his tip clean of his precum. "That's so sweet of you Steve!" She exclaimed.

She grabs his balls and starts rubbing them together gently before sucking the head of his erection. Steve groans loudly. He grabs her neck and kisses her passionately. After several minutes they break apart panting heavily.

Creeper smirks and says, "I love how you're letting me play with you while we make out."

With a slight blush, Steve responds, "well if you're gonna fuck me that way..."

Creeper giggles again and starts to suck his dick again. Steve lets out an audible gasp when he feels her mouth around his leaking tip. "You're fucking so hot!" He yelled. Creeper stops licking for a few seconds and smiles at Steve. Then she goes back to her task. Steve grunts loudly as he tries to keep from shouting out his climax.

"Fuck! You like that?!" Creeper shouts.

"Yes!" Steve shouted back.

After Steve came all over her mouth Creeper pulled away. "Good job!" She praised before getting off his bed and pulling her clothes back on. After doing so, she puts her hoodie back on, zips her hoody up and turns to Steve. She walks over to him, sits next to him and hugs him. She buries her face into his shoulder and whispers, "Thank you for giving me a good time, my little boy."

As Steve returns her hug, she pulls away and gives him a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'll go take care of myself in the woods."
Without hesitation Steve nods in response.

With that Creeper leaves Steve alone.

As Steve lays back he thinks about what had just happened. Was it a dream or not? Did he really let Creeper get her wicked ways with him? Well, who cares, as long as Creeper likes him in the future.