☆ Chapter 14 ☆

Sanaya - Bhai !!! Now how will I sleep ... Whole night this thing will be roaming in my mind ...

Sumedh - Don't worry na !! You were first in exam ... Right ? You will surely crack it !!

Sanaya - Hmm... Okk ! Good night Anna !!

Sumedh - Anna ?
.
Sanaya - Yeah ! Bhabes said this to Siddharth bhaiya ... In web series ... 😁
.
Sumedh - Okk ! Good night princess !!
.
Sanaya went to sleep and Sumedh went as well ...
.
Aai - For the first time she talked to me .. I am very happy ..
.
Baba - Yeah ! Same ... I am also too happy. .....
..
Then they also went to sleep 😴...

Next morning *

Bhai !!! I am ready ... Let's go .... !! ,Sanaya  shouted from the hall and Sumedh came out of his room ..
.
Ok ! Let's go .. , Sumedh said and went with her ...

Be calm as I am ... And don't be nervous ... , Sumedh said ...

Self obsessed !! , Sanaya said

So what ? All the Sumedhians say that I am calm , Sumedh sai

Cause you are ... !! , Sanaya answered ...

Sumedh was motivating her all the way ... And they reached there ...

Best of you luck 🤞 !! , Sumedh wished her ...
.
Bhai ! Take my phone ... And thanks , she said and went to exam hall ...

Everyone got their question paper and it's answer sheet when she saw someone and smiled then started to write ...
She wrote whole paper . Exam was over . She went outside of exam hall and was sitting on the bench near the main gate of school and the same guy came and sat beside on whom she was smiling .... They were not talking ...

Mm.. hii !! I am Sanaya ! Nitya ? ( nityathestorywritter ) , Sanaya  broke the silence ...

Hii ! But how do you know me ? , She asked
.
I am Sanaya ... ! I got to know about you through social media... , WE are frds ... !! , Sanaya said ... .
.
Oh yeah ! Shree .. , Nitya said ..

You here ? Means how ?? , Sanay asked her ..

Actually we shifted here few weeks back !! , Nitya answered

.
And what about you ? , Nitya asked.

nityathestorywritter let it be that you have revealed your face that is the reason I ( Sanaya ) got to know that it is you ... 😁😁

Hope you liked it !!

Love you all
~Shree..