Chapter Three

Days have passed and Pete can already feel weird with Khun. Khun No has been bugging him from time to time, asking him where he is.

"Have you heard of the gossip?" Khun asked as he lay comfortably on the couch.

Arm can only exhale with another series of gossip Khun has been telling them. It seems like Khun has lots of stories to share this time.

"What is it Khun?" Pete asked with interest as he feeds Venice with the milk.

"I just saw it on Twitter tho. You know, there is a lot of gossip on Twitter!" Khun happily said and fixed his sitting position.

"Khun No. How many hours do you spend on Twitter?" Pol asked and continue to take a bite of the cookies Pete brought for them.

"Just a few hours."

"Few?"

"Okay, twenty-four- seven." Khun surrendered. "Don't change the topic! There is a serious issue on Twitter!"

"It's not about Miss Universe, isn't it?" Pete asked to make sure.

Sometimes, Khun will introduce things seriously but later found out that it was just all flimflam.

"No. On Twitter, someone posted that he just lost his child."

With instinct and within the speed of light, Pete immediately hugs Venice.

"What kind of news is that?" Pete asked in surprise. That just made him nervous.

"Aw! Why are you overreacting?" Khun asked him. "As if Venice will leave, that baby cannot even walk."

"What happens to the baby?" Arm inquired seriously as they are all getting invested in the topic.

"Well..." Khun paused and look at the three of them. "The baby isn't found anymore."

"Shit!" Arm and Pol cursed but instantly covered their mouths, afraid that Venice will hear those bad words.

"What kind of story is that Khun No?" Pete questioned in annoyance.

He might not be a mother but he can already feel the sudden tension of the idea that someone lost their child. Good thing that he and Vegas adopted Venice and always provide good security.

"Don't be too nervous, Pete," Khun said seriously that making the three of them look at each other. The tone was just so serious as if he is assuring Pete not to be scared.

"Ow! The four idiots!" Porsche said as he enters the house of the Main Family.

He is followed by Kinn and Vegas who's assisting the drunk Tay.

"What happens to him?"

"Caught Time cheating on him." Kim appears behind and he was holding Porché's hands.

Kinn and Vegas were both struggling, they are all walking in a zigzag, not sure where they are heading.

"Cheating again?" Khun asked in disbelief.

Pete looks at the wasted Tae. His eyes are puffy, his nose where red, and he cannot even talk properly.

"Why are you even tolerating that kind of friend?" Khun then looks at Kinn. "If I were you, I will strangle him until his soul no longer want to be reincarnated."

Kinn just shakes his head. "As if I have control over their feelings."

Both Kinn and Vegas let Tae sit on the couch.

Pete then went almost to the corner. Tae is reeking with the scent of alcohol that might not be good for Venice to smell.

"That bastard! I wanna cut his dick!" Tae shouted.