Rock hard Kirishima x fem

TW WILL INCLUDE: SHOWER SEX,   DEGRATION/PRAISE, ORAL SEX, SIZE PLAY,MARKING,CUSSING

Hope you enjoy cuties <3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    After a long day of training with your favorite rock boy you headed off to the showers. While in the shower you hear the door handle jiggle and a click. No other than kirishima is standing in front or the shower curtain when he opens it he finds you. Both your faces erupt in an explosion of redness. The man standing above you is rapidly apologizing. You look down and see his member is harder than a rock (😉). He grows even more flustered he starts to turn away and you grab his wrist pulling him Into the shower with you.

Y/n pov: I look up at the man standing in front of me and I kiss him. He picks me up and we continue to kiss. I let out a low hum wrapping my legs around the man's waist. His body is warm and hard from the extensive training we've both been doing. I slowly begin to pull away his eyes are lit up with lust and desire his pointy hair is now down on his face. He lets out a small chuckle it echoing in the tiled room, he let out a small grunt his tip being right at your entrance rubbing against it. His confident persona quickly drops and he starts apologizing."I-I'm soo sorry y/n I don't know what came over me..it wasn't very mainly of me to do that..". I look over to the man responding with a hushed tone. "It was very mainly Kiri we don't have to stop if you want we can continue.." I blush losing the confident edge I once had. The man didn't need to make you say it twice before he picked you back up pressing you against the wall starting to bite down your neck nipping at the sensitive skin leaving his love marks. Letting out small moans marking the man in front of me. Man did he have my mind racing with thoughts of him filling every place in my mind. He quickly smashes his lips against mine with a fiery passion. I start running my hands down his perfect body. How can a man be so perfect and manly?? He quickly snapped me out of my thoughts when he grabbed my thigh squeezing it slowly moving it up. "Pebble are you sure you want to keep going we can stop?" Of course I respond by jumping down to my knees and sitting in front of his cock looking up at him smirking licking the precum off of his tip the man above me letting out ungodly noises that would make even the most holiest of people sin. I slowly start taking more of him in my mouth starting to slowly bob my head hearing more of the godly noises spill from his mouth. "O-Oh god y/n l-like that don't stop!" Of course I give the man his wish and I don't stop. Kiri starts to slowly rock his hips against my bobbing forcing me to softly gag at his size moaning lowly in my thoat. After a little while of this harsh treatment to my poor throat but totally worth it the man above me started moaning loudly and more often. "O-oh god fuck baby don't stop I'm going to cum!" He groans loudly and after a few more thrusts he came into my mouth moaning. "F-FUCK SO GOOD!~" I look up at the man swallowing his cum opening my mouth showing him. He slowly started to get hard again.

Kiri pov: I looked down at y/n panting softly watching her swallow my cum. I growl lowly putting her leg over my shoulder while I start to eat her out. She was a moaning mess above me and god her sounds were music to my ears it was so perfect. I dig my tongue into while her rubbing her clit. God her body was perfect and she tasted amazing.

Y/n POV: Suddenly kiri was underneath me starting to eat me out. Let me just say that man's tongue was amazing. It's like he knew every spot that makes me go crazy! Just from the few moments he was going to town on me I feel like I'm losing my mind. I look down at him and he's stares up at me with a predatory glare looking at at me. I gently pull him up kissing him deeply tasting myself on his lips. He lets out a grunt picking me up wrapping my legs around the man's hips. We stare at each other for a moment nodding as if we both needed consent.(ALWAYS HAVE CONSENT!) He slowly slipped inside me slowly bottoming out groaning. I throw my head back in complete pleasure. He starts to slowly buck his hips into me letting out heavenly noises. I look down to where our bodies are connected and see a tiny bulge in my stomach and start rubbing it moaning louder. "Ahh! Kiri you're s-So big!~". He lets out a loud moan responding back "such a good little slut..T-take it all!" He slips a hand between the bodies starting to rub my clit adding more pleasure to it all. I moan loudly starting to shake leaning my head back against the shower wall, he takes this chance and marks you leaving hickeys all down my neck. "You're mine y/n..mine only!" He moans lowly in my ear starting to thrusts faster hitting my spot perfectly. I basically screamed in pleasure scratching his back up "AH FUCK KIRI R-RIGHT THERE!" He moans and started slamming into that spot more rubbing my clit faster making me go to the edge faster. I start seeing stars moaning loudly bouncing against his thrusts moaning griping onto my hips. "Oh god kiri I'm going to cum..p-please keep going!" He slammed his lips against mine keeping the same pace. After a few more minutes I finally came around him. His eyes widened his thrusts started becoming sloppy . "F-Fuck cumming! Y/n G-God!" He moaned cumming inside of me. He grinder up a few more times to help us get off our highs. He slowly began to pull out and help me clean off . He gently kissed us. "Was I too rough with you I'm sorry I-if I was y/n". I shook my head and kissed him "Kiri it was s-so good!" He smiled and kissed me which I delightedly kissed back.

Word count: 1124