Puppy Deku x Female Reader

Will include: female & male parts, ABO, Beta reader, omega Deku, overstimulation, rut/mating season, breeding.

3rd person pov: It has been over 3 years since you and Deku had graduated UA. You're both pro heros. You and Deku work at the same agency for some time together. You noticed that Deku have been scenting your items or you more and more lately.

Y/n POV: It was a normal day at the office. I was filling out some paperwork from the previous night, I had some music going on in the background and wasn't paying attention to who was coming into your office area. I noticed around the office was more tense then usual. You realized that mating season was practically here. I let out a low sigh knowing that other alphas are going to try and claim me during these few months. Honestly I couldn't care less about the other alphas or omegas, I was only interested in the one and only Deku also known as the number one hero. I was dancing a bit around my office when I heard the door open my eyes snapping to the door. I smiled when I saw my little broccoli boy. He was more timid than usual. I look over at him as he closes the door and without me noticing locking it. I walk over to the shy boy grabbing him by his waist hugging him. He lets out a whimper and starts nuzzling into my neck scenting himself on me. I blush adding a bit of pressure on his hips. "D-Deku what's wrong..?"he lets out a small whine grinding his penis against my leg "p-please b-be my alpha a-and m-mate with me" I look up at him and he's basically in tears. I smile softly bringing him down kissing him passionately. He groaned slightly and I led him down to the corner with me. I kept some blankets I kept in my office just incase and this was the perfect occasion. I softly push him onto the little corner straddling him. His face turning feverish red and his body heating up. I let out a small moan when his scent started getting stronger I started to rub my scent on him and teasingly grinding down on him resulting in him moaning out a bit. "A-alpha p-please j-just f-fuck me.." who am I to reject such an invitation. I slowly start stripping myself and once I was naked and I got him in just his underwear and I climb back on-top of him. I smirk slowly pulling out his cock drooling a bit. "Mhm such a pretty omega" he blushed and whimpered. His tip being red and swollen and pre-cum spilling out. I start rubbing my cunt up and down his tip and slowly put the tip in and back out over and over again. He whimpered basically crying "a-alpha please fuck me.." I bite my lip "like this my little omega?" I slam down all the way down onto him taking the whole 9 inches moaning. His eyes widens groaning loudly shaking nodding feverishly. "ALPHA!" he screamed out in pleasure. I start bouncing up and down on him in a fast and rough pace with him groaning and he starts thrusting his hips with my thrusts. I moan pushing his hips down and stops bouncing. "Little omega do you want me to claim you?" I start nibbling on his neck leaving hickeys. He lets out more moans and nods "y-yes alpha please claim me..PLEASE L-LET ME CUM AND M-MAKE YOU M-MY BREEDING B-BITCH.." I blush hard a small gasp admitting from my throat. I smile to myself and starts bouncing faster. Loud echoing of skin slapping against each other bouncing off the walls of the room. I leave a hickey on his neck and break skin putting my claim on his neck. A small glowing coming from his neck. Deku starts moaning louder arching his back up a bit his dick pulsating in me. "God Deku such a pretty omega! Come on cum in me be a good boy!" He blushes moaning his knot becoming larger and his fun starts spurting out in loads. He pants softly groaning a bit. I'm moaning softly panting. I lay down against his chest hugging him. He wraps his arms around me pulling me closer to him. We both smile looking up at each other. After a moment he speaks "Y/n b-be mine please..". I smile and kiss him passionately "of course my little omega."