~ 37 - His Sweet Gestures ~

Arshi's Room

Khushi was pacing in the closet room......Coming from the washroom in a bathrobe she saw that he had placed a red saree for her......

Arshi's closet room

She started biting her nails nervously

Khushi : O My God I toh don't even know how to wear the saree.........

She gulped.........

Khushi : Let me wear a suit then.......but he had kept the saree for me........he wished to see me in this.....what can I do......Khushi Mom had told you many times to learn how to wear saree but no madam don't have time for that.......

She talked to herself sarcastically.......

Khushi : Haan ....this will be right I should video call mom.......

She chipped happily getting the idea........

Khushi : But my phone is in the room.......let me check if Arnav is in the room or not........

She then peeped in the room and sighed in relief seeing him not present in the room.........

She then closed the door of closet room and wore the blouse and skirt .........

As she closed the door Arnav came in the room with their coffee.......

He didn't find her in the room so keeping the tray on the table and went to the balcony to make a call...

At the same time she came out of the closet room wrapping the saree on her front and shoulders......though the blouse was boat neck and it was looking like a crop top and skirt on her but she didn't want to make things awkward between Arnav and her if by chance he come in the room back so she wrapped the saree around her..........

As she was going to pick up her phone from the nightstand and at the same time Arnav entered the room from the balcony......

She looked at him with widen eyes and her hand stopped in the mid away from her phone she was shocked to react......while Arnav gulped seeing her like that but he tried to act normally to not make her uncomfortable.......