~ 35 - Wedding Gift ~

Then Meera took Khushi to Arnav's room who waited downstairs as per the instruction........

Meera teased Khushi a lot on the name of first night who became more nervous.........

Meera left after sometime.........

Khushi stood from the bed and paced across the bedroom nervously as she didn't even thought about that ofcourse she isn't ready yet but she was thinking about Arnav's feelings.........

There were numerous thoughts running in her mind.........

Her thoughts came to an halt when she heard the door opening sound......

She turned and gulped seeing him.........

On the other side Arnav was also not less nervous but he was ready to take their relationship to the next level only if she is comfortable which he knew by looking at her face that she isn't ready now......and her comfort is his first priority..........

He smiled at her and came towards her closing the door........

She was looking down fidgeting with her dupatta.........

He made her look up by pulling up her chin lightly with his finger.......

Arnav : You don't need to be nervous meri Jaan........ I don't want you to be scared of me in anyway......You know na I love you ....... And Your comfort is my first priority.......So now go and change in the closet room you must me tired na while I will change in the room itself........

He told her softly......

She looked at him that again he proved his love for her by choosing her instead of his wishes.......

He then started going to the couch to remove his shoes but she stopped him by holding his hand.......

As he turned she said.......

Khushi : Thank you so much for understanding me Arnav.......

Saying so she hugged him tight .......he hissed a little with a light pain in his chest but as she initiated the hug for the first time he hugged her back......

But she understood that something is wrong........

She immediately broke the hug while he looked at her confusingly........

Khushi : What are you hiding Arnav ? what happened to you ? its second time that you hissed feeling pain in your chest.......tell me clearly......

She asked seriously......

Arnav : What are you saying Khushi ? its nothing.......

He said chucking the topic......

Khushi : remove you shervaani and shirt.......

She said seriously..........

Arnav : Aakhir iraada kya hai aapka Madam......

He teased her thinking she would ignore the topic ........but she looked at him blankly and started opening the buttons of his shervaani......

He tried to stop her but she didn't listened.........

She gasped seeing the tattoo of her name on his chest left side where the heart resides........

She traced it with shivering hands and looked at him with moist eyes......

Her eyes asked so many questions to him.......

But his eyes only spoke a single thing ' I Love You '......

Khushi : What was the need to do this Arnav .......

She asked.......

Arnav : Voh I was confused what to give you as a wedding gift.......then I got this idea........

He explained and she looked at him in disbelief........

Khushi : Didn't you got anything in this big damn world to gift me other than harming yourself.........

She said as the tears fell from her eyes imagining the pain he would have felt.........

Arnav : I thought you will be happy seeing this........

He said slowly......

Khushi : Happy do you think I will be happy seeing you in pain.......just tell me will you be happy If I have done the same thing for you ...won't you feel pain.......

She asked and he closed his eyes as he can't even imagine her in pain........

Khushi : Then won't you think it will be paining me to see you hurt........

She said cupping his face with her one hand while tracing her name on his chest with the other......

Arnav : You know it is paining a lot more than that to see you crying......

He said and wiped her tears........and kept his forehead on hers.....

Khushi : Then why you hurt yourself......

She asked closing her eyes .......

Arnav : Acha baby sorry na......Next time I will think something else......

He said with a lopsided smile thinking to tease her ......she glared at him seeing him teasing her in this situation.........he chuckled........

Both looked at each other then only they realised their position and the proximity between them.......

But no one backed off..... They started coming more close and as their lips were inches apart Arnav looked into her eyes for seeking permission and seeing this.....and in response she just closed her eyes and parted her lips giving him her permission.......

He cupped her face with his one hand while sliding the other in her waist......He closed his eyes and kissed her softly.........And at that time they know the person in front of them is the one whom they can't live without......After felt like eternity their lips apart........

They open their eyes and looked at each other ........Arnav looked into her eyes to see if what she feels while she just hugged him shyly this time slowly giving him her answer silently and he smiled and pecked her head.........

After sometime he said.......

Arnav : You know Khushi as much as I love being in this position with you but its not helping me either to control myself.......

He said teasing her again........

She immediately breaked the hug and said...........

Khushi : You go and change first while I will remove the jwellery till then.........

She said ignoring his teasing while he just nodded and went in the closet room seeing her red face and decided not to tease her more........

After sometime both lied on the bed after changing into their night suits.......

Both slept immediately as they were hell tired.........