The Coronation

The ballroom was decked out in the Kingdoms flags with banners and all sorts put up around the place. as mori made her way down the hall dressed out in her purple gown and black laced gloved hands crossed over her front everyone in the room stood from their seats and bowed to their new queen, as mori reached the front of the hall she turned to bow to her new kingdom allowing them all to take their seats she then turned to face the archbishop.

"We are all hear today to see they coronation of our new queen Mori, After the terrible accident at the ball months ago mori was the next in line to the throne and has so far served our kingdom well"

The archbishop looked at mori with a sweet smile on her face as she turn to pick up the crown and specter.

"Mori, I hear by crown you Queen of this kingdom as the youngest queen of this kingdom I pray that you keep this kingdom safe in fire and in anguish and let no harm come to your people, we accept you as our own and hope you do to us too"
The archbishop place the crown on moris head and handed her the specter

"ALL HAIL QUEEN MORI" She announced as mori turned to face her new kingdom. As the word where spoke the entire hall stood and erupted into cheers, claps and screams. Mori smiled she was reddy for this.

After the coronation celebrations mori returned to her royal quarters along with casly
"Mori I have to say that was one of the best coronations I have seen in my lifetime" casly smiled to mori

Mori smiled back to her new best friend   and thanked her as she sat on her bed removing her gloves and placed them on the bedside table next to her and then stood up to undo her corest sliding it off and folding it placing it on her bed. Mori made her way over to the window and looked out over the kingdom allowing herself to view what is now hers.

"Mori?" Casly almost whispered

"Hm?" Mori hummed in response

Casly took a breath and went over to mori and took her hands looking mori in the eyes. "I've been meaning to tell you this for ages and I understand if you don't think ot would be right but I like you I've liked you for ages and would love for you to be my queen, be my love and I'm asking you to be my girlfriend"

Mori was stuned, she didn't know what to say for a moment "Casly i-" Before mori could finish casly broke into apologising before she was cut off by mori kissing her. The kiss last a few seconds both girls fell into a silence before mori spoke up "Casly I feel the same way, I love you casly I will happilybe your girlfriend" and with that casly placed her hands on moris waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

A few days had passed mori and casly agreed to keep their relationship a secret only for the time being, behind closed doors the too where never apart but when around other the two acted their normal way. Late in the evenings when the kingdom was sleeping the two snucked out to the royal gardens for late night picnics and sneeky make-out sessions and they got away with it. Months later they were reddy for their relationship public and mori went to announcing their relationship to the kingdom. Mid way through the speech casly took over and took moris hands
"Mori I like to take this moment to tell everyone how I really feel about you, since the day we had our first kiss after your coronation I couldn't see us without each other and even wheen we snuck away with each other I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life so Queen Mori" Casly let go of moris hands and got down on one knee holding out a black diamond ring "Will you make me the happiest human alive and do me the honor of being my wife" Mori looked down at casly holding her hands over her mouth happy tears rolling down her face nodding frantically "Of course I will yes yes yes" She jumped in happiness Casly smiled and put the room on moris finger getting up and hugging her fiancé with the entire kingdom cheering for the two loved birds.

_________________________________________

Wooooo love and I'm gay
Word count: 770