0.0

QUEEN OF DISASTER

THE ORIGINALS

"KILL WITH KINDNESS"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cemetery, New Orleans

The formerly dead girl's eyes open wide as she sat up with a gasp. She breathed in heavily, savoring the fresh air only to ended up in coughing spirit.

She looked around carefully to see herself in a cave type place. She remembered how she died. The most painful moment of her life.

Noises were heard behind the walls of this cave. She cautiously turned around to see her least favorite person, Agnes,the bitchy witch in The Originals series.

Oh, wait. If infront of her is actually Agnes, then-her eyes widened in realization.
Oh no no no.
It was impossible. She ranted in her little brain as her ass was dragged away by bitches.

Infront of her, a group of witches stood alinged in the corner, as Sophie fucking Devaraux and Elijah motherfucking Mikaelson stood in the center.

Gosh, I did good in my past life to be blessed by his ass.

His eyes twinkled at the sight of her. She pulled her hands away from the witches.
"Who the hell are you?". She sneered. She might like the Mikaelsons but that family is a big red flag.

"Give us a moment, please".

Listening to his request,they left us alone in that same cave.

"So, have they been holding you against your will?".

"Not at all. I gave myself away to be kidnapped for fun". Sassily she replied.
Elijah just gave her a look.

"Sorry, have a bad communicating mechanism". He just nodded.

"They lured me to the bayou and grabbed me. And they did all these..... weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean, vampires are practically dead, they cannot procreate- can they?". She confusely asked as Elijah patiently heard her.

"No,they can't. It is naturally impossible. But perhaps, if you know my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible. Here if I may?".

Eljah tries to lay his hand on hayley's temple, but she recoils.

"May I know what are you trying to do, Mr stranger?". She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Relax. If you open your mind to me, I can show you".

"What are you, now? A fucking wizard ". She muttered but Elijah just plainly ignored those words.

She sulkingly allows him to touch her head. They closed their eyes.

"In the beginning...our family was human-". He continued to show her his past.

"He wasn't just a vampire-".

"He was a werewolf too. Wow, he is cool". She mutters in awe as Elijah smiled at her response.

"Plus your dad was a dick". Elijah chuckles.

"I am Hayley Marshall, by the way. You should probably know my name if you are gonna tell me your whole story. I mean, I did sleep with you sociopath of a brother". He chuckled at her response.

"I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand my brother's act. Our father hunted him-us for centuries. Everytime we found a moment of happiness,we had to flee. Even here, where we were the happiest. Not long, he broke the curse,I thought it would make him happy".