PROLOUGE

QUEEN OF DISASTER

THE ORIGINALS

"KILL WITH KINDNESS"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Laughter was heard as my four year old baby boy was seen playing with his father.

"Alright, now to come for dinner". I called out to them.

Small feet tapping was heard as Devin ran to me, "Is it my favourite meal?".

I laughed as his eyes shone with hope, "Yes, I made your favourite steak with mashed potato".

"Yess". He jumped in excitement.
"I love you, mamma".

I smiled at him adorably, "I love you too, my baby boy".

"And, what about me?". Clarke said as he pretended to be upset .

"I love you too , dada". We laughed as Devin quickly went to eat.

I looked at my small family. Clarke and I might be in a loveless marriage that we didn't wanted. But, Devin made it worth.

After a while, I made Devin get in the bed, "Mom, can you stay until I sleep?".

I nodded, kissing in his forehead as he cuddled me.

"You won't ever leave me, right?". He asked.

"One day, we all need to go. But, for now, I am here with you". He softly smiled at me .

It was midnight. Devin was fast asleep. But, I was still wide awake.

Would it be different if I had never met Clarke that night? I always asked myself that question. But, never got the answer.

Maybe it would have been different. Maybe, I would have found the love of my life. Yet, I don't seem to regret having Devin as much as I do marrying Clarke.

I sighed before falling asleep.

The next day, I had to leave early due to my work . It had ended nearly at 4, when I left for home.

"Mommy, when are you coming home?".

"Mommy had left the workplace already , baby, I will be there soon".

As I was about to take a turn, a truck came hitting my car.

"Mommy? Mom?". Cries of Devin was the last thing I heard as I saw darkness.

My eyes flurtted open as I noticed an historic office type room.

"Where am I?". I asked myself.

"You are in the middle of life and death", a sudden voice was heard. I yelped in surprise.

"Where did you came from? Who are you?And life and death? Am I dead?". I cautiously asked the unknown female, who was gorgeous.

"I was always here, sweetie. My name is Athena. And sadly yes, you are dead".

I shook my head, "No no, what about my baby boy. Please, let me go back".

She sadly shook her head, "That is not possible anymore. Your soul has alredy disappeared. So, there is no way of going back".

I sobbed silently , "There is no absolute way? My baby boy, he will be alone".

She looked at me and sighed, "No there isn't, but I can show you the future events of your family. Want to see it?".

I nodded my head with hope adoring my eyes, "Yes, please"

She snapped her fingers.

I saw everything. All of it in seconds.

I saw how Devin was heartbroken and closed himself away from the world.

I saw how Clarke didn't care and remarried .

I saw my family not shedding a single tear.

I saw how Clarke was happy with his new wife and children while my baby boy was outcasted.

I saw how my son earned himself a name in the business world.

And, I also saw him being happy with his wide and his daughter whom he named after me. My granddaughter, Amelia Rose Hale.

I sobbed harder seeing them.

"Are you alright?".

"That son of a bitch! He dared to abandon my son like that".

She patted me on the shoulder, "Atleast, Devin will be happy, right?".

I sniffled before wiping my tears, "Right, all that matters is that my baby boy will be happy. A bit disappointment path, but he will eventually be fine".

I reassured and composed myself, "Now, tell what are you in need of from me?".

She stared at me in confusion, "What do you imply by that?".

"I am not in middle of Life and Death, just for nothing, right?". I arched a brow at her, challenging her to deny.

"You have brains , then why did you marry that dumb?".

I blantly stared at her, "It was a mistake that I don't regret because I got Devin out of it. but, I do regret marrying that fool".

"Alright. Let's come to the main business".

"Tell me, what am I here for?"

"To change a broken and messed up world for better".

I furrowed my brows, "Meaning?".

"Have you ever heard of the Originals?"

"You mean the series?".

"For you, it might be a just a series. But, for me it's a universe that is broken".

"Let me guess, I will reborn there to fix the small problems and make the word a better one?".

She laughed, "You are fast. I knew, you were the perfect candidate for this".

"Then, are you ready to go?".

"But, you didn't say as whom I will be reborn".

"Sorry, you need to find it out yourself ".

I nodded, "And I can change as much as I want ".

"As long as no one knows about the truth, you can do whatever you want. But, be careful, you would possibly now not prefer to be ship to hell. It is a painful place".

"I am ready ".

She softly smiled, "Warning, it might be hurt".

"What do you mean?"
She didn't say anything, just snapped her finger.

In seconds, my body was burning and it hurted like bitch.

Before I knew, Darkness overcome me.