Introduction

Guys, the cover is by Sahni_2007

Do check her id and fill the form to get a photo edit for your story..

***************************************

So, this is a school love story ff... Ik there are many school stories of them! But I would like to make it a little different! Hope you like the plot! Ideas will be taken through dms.

Karan and Teja are in the same standard but different class. None of them are famous, both are common students.

Teja is a studious girl but she never gets 1st rank in spite of how hardworking she is coz whenever the question paper comes , she blanks out due to nervousness.

Meanwhile, Karan is an average student! His only goal is to pass the exam😂

Teja doesn't get along with girls so soon.. So she has only male frnds i.e, Namish and Roy.. Roy has a girlfriend but Namish has feelings for Teja which he himself haven't realised it yet!

Karan has one male friend. His name is Manish. He is the captain of basketball team. He is a famous in school and girls drool over him...

I felt you guys should be knowing this before I start the story... I would personally like to keep the plot a little funny and emotional! Pls give your reviews below and ignore my grammatical mistakes as this is the first time I am writing something...

Target:- 5 votes and 5 comments