50. My happily ever after.

I awoke to find Kristrin lying next to me. Normally, I'd wake up to find him gazing at me, while his daughter was being protectively held to his chest.

Kristrin was dressed only in his jaggers with no shirt on revealing all of his delectable tattoos.

While Raine slept blissfully, I could hear Kristrin's heavy breathing, indicating that he was exhausted from everything. Kristrin worked two jobs, but he never missed a beat when it came to looking after us.

He was a very remarkable man. I reached out to lightly tidy his unkempt hair, knowing that if Raine wasn't sleeping on top of him, I'd wind up there instead.

I was no longer princess but wifey after the birth of his daughter. In light of my status, the name was appropriate. Raine had been elevated to the status of princess in his eyes.

I got out of bed slowly and made my way to the kitchen to prepare Kristrin's breakfast. Pancakes, franks, bacons, eggs, sliced fruits, buttered toasts, and a cup of coffee.

A fitting breakfast for a very fitted man.

When I got back to bed Kristrin was already up with Raine still cradled to his chest.

"Well hello there." I smiled placing the food on the bedside table before taking Raine from his grasp to feed.

"Good morning, wifey," I was dragged onto his lap and forced to sit before I could walk away.

I didn't hesitate to press my lips against his as his hand wrapped around my waist, tugging my face down to his.

While my palm traced his ink, I took the time to savor his taste. I tried to get away for a breather, but I was quickly drawn back in to taste him.

Biting his lower lip Kristrin instantly let go of my hand, and I smiled as I sat on the opposite end of the bed, facing him while feeding a now awake Raine.

We had returned home from our honeymoon a week ago, yet it still felt like we were in the midst of it.

While he ate, Kristrin's hooded eyes swept across my entire body, stopping at my breast, and I averted my glance, almost blushing; his gazes always made my heart race.

I was simply wearing a crop top and no bra. He was able to view whatever he wanted to see with ease.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare Mr. Slovac." I playfully joked.

"I believe it depends a lot on whether I'm starring at someone who is unequivocally mine, Mrs. Slovac." Kristrin joined in the fun by stuffing a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"I was hoping we could spend the rest of the day in bed." I laughed loving his idea.

It was his day off today and Raine was going to spend the day with her grandparents.

She'd then spend the following day with her other grandparents, who devised a plan for Kristrin and me to spend quality time together when they had the baby all to themselves during the weekend while Raine stayed with her mommy during the week.

It was their method of spending quality time with their granddaughter.

After feeding Raine and cleaning her up, I got out of bed, and my mother-in-law Lisa was there to pick her up, wishing us a wonderful time.

I stood minutes after wishing my baby a beloved goodbye, Kristrin immediately got to work as he pinned me against the door.

Kristrin brushed his hands gently up my sides before shortly resting it on my shoulders, ignoring my breasts and making me groan out in frustration.

A sly smirk graced his lips clearly teasing me, I bit his lips sucking and nibbling in protest.

"Stop teasing me." I murmured on his lips, my hand grabbed for his zipper and successfully pulled it down as he attempted to take complete control of my body.

I licked my lips after Kristrin hissed as he felt my hot little hands through his cock seconds later.

"You're quite impressive." I gently massaged his phenomenal erection while whispering in his ear.

"And you're perfect for it. Don't you think this is a fantastic combination?" He molded his hands on my breasts, giving them each exactly what I wanted.

"That's why I'm yours completely." My breath fanned his big wet lips, which were waiting for me.

Kristrin inhaled deeply and raggedly before murmuring, "Fuck."

I gently snatched his hair and tugged him down to a chair, pressing all of my soft, lush curves against his body.

Just from his touch, my skin was heated and wet. As I spread my legs and reached down to grab his erection, my pussy was wet and open, ready for him, pleading for him.

"My turn," I muttered in his ear as I positioned his cock and slipped down on top of him.

With a breathy moan, I dipped my head backwards. I could feel his hard member inside of me. Kristrin's fingers moved up and down my body, stopping at my breast and licking my nipples.

My body slowly glided up and down his hard throbbing member. His hard member prominent inside of me. Kristrin watched with hooded eyes while I made full use of his cock, my heated body exploding with absolute pleasure.

"Be a good girl and ride." Kristrin slapped my ass and I was more than delighted and willing to do as I was told.

I accelerated my tempo while moaning aloud, and I was instantly on cloud nine, feeling ecstasy flow through my body and beyond comprehension.

At this point, I had lost any sense of sanity.

I clenched my teeth and accelerated my pace.

As his tongue flickered over my body, I began to steady my rhythm before his hand grasped both of my thighs and hoisted me into the air, kissing my lips hungrily, Kristrin then lifted me into the air and headed to our bedroom for continuation.

I was suddenly thrown to the bed, Kristrin climbed on top of me and murmured in my ear, "It's my turn now." Once again sliding back into me.

"Oh, my god," I moaned as the man smothered me with his lengthy cock, hammering aggressively into me.

I didn't want him to stop because it was fucking incredible. I tangled my hand in his silken hair in some strange way. My body was curled tighter, gripping at his dick, which had become so wet that I could hear the slick sounds every time he slammed into me.

I couldn't stand it any longer, and my body quivered from the high, and I crashed to the ground, feeling nothing but happiness.

Kristrin descended from his high seconds later, unloading on me. He slumped down next to me, and I sighed.

"I have a surprise for you." Even though I was exhausted, when Kristrin spoke, I felt compelled to give him my full attention.

"What is it?" I inquired with bated breath.

Kristrin placed his hand beneath the pillow and offered me a key, which I accepted with a smile.

"What is this key for?" I enquired once more.

"It's the keys to your new Bentley, we could always take it for a spin....later of course." Kristrin replied casually while staring at me.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" I let out a screaming as I clutched my chest and drew him in for a kiss. He was finally changing his stance on me not driving.

I had no idea that a yacht would follow, followed by a private jet a few years later.

I got out of bed, absolutely naked, and went to the bathroom, but not before seductively raking my hair backwards and turning around to find him staring at me, utterly intoxicated, while massaging his erect member that was waiting for me.

"Why don't we take the second round to the shower?"