Chapter 13

Okay guys maybe all chapters are really short when I think they are long sorry. Any ways lets get on with the fan fic.

***

I ran, I was running faster than I had ever in my life and I didn't know why. I would turn back but I would trip so I just kept running. I saw the Doctor ahead of me and I ran even faster which I didn't think was possible. When I was closer I started to slow down.

"Something is chasing me." I told him.

"I know but it's not chasing you." He said.

The creature ran right past us and I looked at him in confusion.

He looked into my eyes and said

"Sarah, I love you." And he kissed me. I was really confused but I didn't care and kissed him back.

When he finally pulled away he said,

"Goodbye Sarah."

And I woke up.

"Crap." I said to my self over and over as I got dressed.

I need to quit this eventually if I don't kill these feeling I will let them out and I will ruin my chances of being here.

Once I got dressed, I walked down to the main console.

"Hello Doctor."

"Hello Sarah." He was under the console working on something. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"We'll I was just trying to...." I caught myself dozing off not by sleeping, I was just looking at him. "..so that maybe the chameleon circuit would work again."

"Oh cool." I had no idea what he was talking about.

"So Sarah I noticed you have been having some.. Interesting dreams lately."

Crap crap crap crap.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah well the TARDIS did, whenever people's dream pattern differ she keeps record but for some reason she won't let me see what it is."

I smiled, I think the TARDIS just grew a little fonder to me.

"So what are they?" He asked me.

I hesitated.

"Sarah this is important things could be seriously wrong if your dreams are too different from normal.

"Like what?"

"Well if they are different dreams that are good that means that someone is coming and they are messing with your dreams and by your expression this morning I am assuming it is good."

"Well... Good, in probably the inly on who would think that but here let me assure you they are normal."

1 the first lie I have told to him. I hope there will be no more.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes."

2

"Okay, can you give me a hand?" He

asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Can you hand me the... Well the thing that looks like a wrench sort of."

I gave it to him and we touched.

A tingly feeling zipped through my body.

Now I was getting angry with myself.

When we were done, we walked up stairs and someone else was there.

"Hello Sweetie."