Chapter 9

Alright so I think I got 3 votes thanks guys.Now here we shall continue.

***4 votes for chapter 10***

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we past many rooms the Doctor paid attention to each label of the doors we past. It was in some weird markings like half of them were English and half were symbols the longer I looked at it the more I could read but we were pushed too far to make it out.

The Doctor let out an unusually loud sigh of like relief for some reason after we passed on room.

"SIGNALS OF RELIFE HAVE BEEN SCANNED IN THE MALE TELL US WHY!" The Dalek screamed at the Doctor.

"Well, are you aware of what is in that room?"

"NO."

"Good, I wouldn't want to go in there it's like a torture chamber."

The Dalek looked at the other one and started pushing us towards the room.

"No! Please don't put us in there." He started yelling.

He poked my side and winked as if telling me to go along.

"No please we will do anything just not the room!" I yelled.

They pushed us in there and closed the door. I looked behind me to see the TARDIS.

"Haha, always works." The Doctor said as he walked over to the TARDIS.

"So what do we do now? Leave?" I asked.

"Far from it, we got to stop them from attacking." He told me.

"Okay,"

The Doctor got a screen of what's happening out side to work.

We made our way, in the TARDIS, to the room with the Dalek emperor.(Not king) We got her invisible and listened in.

"WHO IS HE?" The emperor screamed at one Dalek.

"WE DO NOT HAVE REAL RECORDS OF THE MALE WE DO HAVE THE FEMALE." The Dalek told him.

"I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE FEMALE WHO IS HE!?"

"THE RECORDS ARE UNAVAILABLE."

An alarm sounded, a Dalek started coming towards us and screamed:

"THERE IS A TARDIS IN THE PREMISES."

"I know how about let's go." The Doctor started her up and we ended up by the teleport.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Stopping them."

The Doctor walked over to the teleport and started smashing it I didn't know what good it would do. It was completely useless when he came back.

"I don't understand what good did that do?" I asked.

"I recognize that ship one of its flaws is a teleport won't work unless there is one on both ends."

"So why don't they just bring the ship down."

"They have attacked this planet before and the people prepared since, they have some of the few weapons that work on Daleks. They would blow them to smithereens before they could kill one person."

"Oh, so our work here is done?"

"Yup where to now?"

"Can I stop home real quick I never really told mum or dad that I was going with you." I confessed

"Sure lets make a visit." He agreed.