Proposal

*tris*
I wake up next to the one I love Tobias Eaton gosh why are you so perfect? I ask myself to him. I get up trying not to wake him up and realize I don't have a shirt and pants on. Im completely naked and I feel exposed. I go through the drawers and find one of Tobias' s black shrits and slip it on with a pair of black shorts. Last night was amazing I remember feeling like I was from a different planet. I smile at the thought at least I got over my 5th fear last night. I hear Tobias get out of bed and walk towards me his hair a complete mess its kind of hot. "Good morning beautiful" he says " did you have any nightmares while you were asleep love?" He asked while getting his cup of coffee from the pot. "Well good morning handsome"i say and kiss him on his lips "no nightmares last night. how about you?"I say"nah I had a princess lying next to me her name was...um..Tris Prior"he says jokingly."may you meet me in the chasm tonight I want to show you something? " he asks while pulling me towards his body kissing me on my cheek "yeah sure" I say.
*4 hours later 8:35pm*
I go to the chasm and wait for Tobias to get out of work. He works with the computers. Before I could say anything I see him walking to me. "Hey" I say kind of quite so nobody can hear me. "Tris the reason why I brought you here is because I love you so much and nearly lost you in the mission and I'm not going to lose you again so...Beatrice Prior will you marry me?" He says i couldn't believe my eyes I started to cry a little "YES OF COURSE I WILL!" I say. He puts the engagement ring on and I wrap around him with a huge smile on my face.
We were engaged.