spook forty nine ;; ☾

a/n : sometimes i remember my FRIENDS. who's opinions i CARE ABOUT (i care abt y'all's opinions too but u guys are reading this so) can access this fic SO EASILY. they can read it and see the cringe. and then i wither up and die.

also idk what we ranked at now but *kisses u guys on forehead* we made it for a moment

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

i am on your side.

"um... what the fuck?" you scratched your cheek with a skeptical laugh, gazing down at the floating paintbrush. "while not the weirdest thing i've seen... definitely up there, haha..."

i assume you've realized that this world is a fake?

you glanced at the dark haired boy beside you, who's face was set in a stony expression. you turned back to the paintbrush, nodding.

"well, yeah, but..."

'...what the heck is going on here? this is super suspicious.' you thought as the paintbrush sidled towards the swing set.

you can trust me. ^-^

"like hell we can! that's what a suspicious person- er, paintbrush...? never mind..." you shook your head, glaring at the words written across the swings. "...well, that's what one would say!"

"yeah, yeah!" hanako pointed at the brush, wrinkling his nose with a scowl.

'this paintbrush must think we're idiots to fall for this!' you balled your hands into fists, shaking your head. 'as if! shijima san, you're not getting us this t-'

"what's this?"

you and hanako startled with a jolt, glancing over your shoulders to see a dark figure rolling their bike towards you.