|Chapter 6|

The next day Lilly, the girl who rode the horse, came over and we got along quite well, turns out Isabelle worked for her family at some point so Lilly took me over to her house, and it was huge! Surprisingly she didn't take me inside her house, but rather whay she called the stables, "I'm going g to teach you to ride horses!" She squealed excitedly while turning to face me.

       She walked over to a stall with a tag labeled 'Orchid' she opened the gate and walked out a beautiful chestnut colored horse, with a white face marking, and a black colored mane and tail, "She's gorgeous!" I said excitedly. "She's the one you'll be riding, but first I'll need to teach you about grooming.

        Maggie taught me to brush the horse, how to move the brush, and what brush to use on different parts of the body. She also taught me to pick the hooves and what spots to avoid using the pick in to avoid damage to the horse.  We ate lunch and she finished off the day with teaching me how to tack a horse and what different peices of tack is used for.

    "So how was your day Ava?" Isabelle asked, "It was amazing!" I giggled out as I sat next to Maggie who had stayed by Isabelle's side the entire day. I smiled content with the life I was living at this point in time.

242 words, it's 10 P.M. shush don't judge me.