|Chapter 3|

When Maggie and I walked in the  bedroom I loved it almost immediately there were two twin sized beds with grey comforters two little lamps on a nightstand next to each of the beds, you could see the light streaming into the room from two windows above the beds with light grey curtains. 

     I turned to Isabelle "I love it thank you" I said softly, I was still in shock as the orphanage never had anything this nice. "Its not a problem at all dear, I'm sorry you two had to leave your home. I hope I can make your time here fun." She said as she walked towards the door "oh and you can just call me Belle if you would prefer that" she smiled while turning back to look at us.
_______________________________________

A couple hours later
_______________________________________

   After Maggie and I sorted out ourselves in our room and got comfortable we walked downstairs and were agian greeted by Rocket and Cookie, it was only then that I noticed Maggie and Cookie were practically best friends like Rocket and I were.

     Again I was reminded the Rocket was blind when I tried to have him follow me by patting my thigh, I then called out to him, Maggie and I walked into the kitchen as we had smelt something nice coming from it.

     As we walked into the kitchen we saw Belle making something, as she turned around she said "oh I was about to come get you two, dinner is ready".
_______________________________________

After dinner
_______________________________________

        After dinner Maggie and I walked out into the back yard to just play together, as it turns out the neighbors had kids of there own 12 and 14 both girls and both around our age as Maggie was 13, but I was 14 as my birthday was on April 15th and it was June 18th and a month away from Maggie's birthday, as it was July 18th.

_______________________________________

A/N
      Sorry this chapter is short I wanted to make it longer but I still have a lot of research to do on the evacuation of London during World War 2. Until then take care of yourselves my friends and again if you need help with anything just reach out to me my discord is in my bio.

387 words