Chapter three

And again, I'm really sorry that it took me so long! Especially because you guys left so many cute comments and ugh. I'll try to make more time for you, but you know.. school..

3 March, 2013 - Harry Styles

"Hazza!" Louis was practically bouncing off the walls and jumped on top of me, making me groan.

"Get off me Louis! Fucking idiot!" I snarled at him, trying to push him off me. It didn't take long for Louis climbed off me and looked at me surprised. He took a seat next to me on the couch and gave me a concerned look, which I answered with an irritated sigh.

"What's up mate? Why are you so upset?" He asked me whilst putting a caring hand on my knee. I slapped his hand aways and gave him a dirty look.

"I'm not upset! Just leave me alone, okay? Damn, why is it so hard to be alone here? Why can't everybody just go away? Geez!" I slouched down irritatedly and started to flip through the channels.

The boys have been dropping by the last couple of days to ask if they could do something for me, or if I wanted to go out and do something, except for Zayn who hadn't returned from America yet.

Normally I wouldn't mind, but now I just found it irritating. All I wanted to do was lock myself up in my house and then go out at night, to some club as to put aside my thoughts and feelings and just have fun.

"Harry, I know there's something wrong. Just tell me, you know you can tell me anything." Louis put his arm around me and pulled me closer. A sigh left my lips.

"She dumped me." I mumbled, as to ensure that no one could hear it. Louis heard me nonetheless.

"Who? That girl from Paris? Steph or Sophie or how people call her, that girl? I gave him a small nod and bit my lip when I held the pillow tighter in my arms.

"Oh, Hazza, come on. You were going to dump here too, so it doesn't change a thing. Only that she dumped you, but come one Haz, such things happen. Don't worry about it, it's not like it's going to be in every paper!" Louis looked at me gleefully and I returned to favour by staring daggers at him.

"You don't get it, you just don't fucking get it! I loved her Louis, I fucking loved her and then she dumped me like I was nothing! I've nothing but her home town and her name, nothing!" I jumped up and gave Louis one more furious look, after which I walked out of the room and threw the door shut behind me. Louis' face had only been surprised, if not astonished.

Well, what did I care, he didn't get it.

I was laying on top of my bed for a while when I heard my phone ring. Since I wasn't in the mood to answer, I just let it ring, but I got curious when it went rung for the fourth time.What if it was her, what if she wanted to talk to me or she wanted me back.

I scrambled to my feet with a smile on my face and hurried to my phone. The number was unknown, which made me frown. When my phone rang for a fifth time, I took a breath and answered.

"Hello?" No sounds, no one who answered and I felt my heart drop.

"Hello? Who's this? Hello?" I tried again, but I still didn't hear anyone. I sighed irritated.

"Whoever this is, this isn't funny." I lowered my phone to end the phone call. Before I pressed the red button, I heard her saying my name, but I had pressed the button before I realised what I was doing.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. She phoned me, she flipping phoned me and I hung up on her. Why did I hang up? If I'd just waited for a bit longer, I could have spoken to her.

I angrily chucked my phone to the other side of the room, where it hit my wardrobe and fell to pieces.

"Fuck." I crankily started picking up bits of my phone, which I put on my bedside table and then let myself fall on top of my bed. Why did everything have to go wrong?