CHAPTER 14: A MONSTER

(3rd PERSON POV)

A villain fell to the floor groaning in pain as a set of knifes came flying his way.
"Who is this girl?"a few villains joked amongst themselves.

"Idiots can't you tell?" Another one spoke up. "She's that Y/n kid that shigaraki and that other man wanted!"
"Wasn't she dangerous? I mean I only see a child here..." another laughed
"Remember what they said. Appearances don't matter, she's deadly."
.
.
.

Bloody footprints trailed behind a disheveled figure as it made its menacing way down the empty path. Her hands were covered in that completely disgusting scarlet liquid, that she had attempted to clean but had given up soon after due to its difficulty.
Behind the young soldier cries of agony could be heard as her conscious victims looked for help.

It's no use,
she thought.
They'll bleed to death if they move any more.
.
.
.

A strong, hurricane-like gust of wind made her realize that someone had activated their power. But as she powered through it she realized that it couldn't have been Armin, he would've made an explosion... one that would have killed everyone.
Then she remembered about the bus ride and how some of the girls teased Midoriya about his quirk and the similarities it shared with All Might's. Which that in mind she started running towards the source of the wind.
Y/n would never consider myself to be a super fan, nor would she ever admit to it... but she might have watched an embarrassingly amount of videos about All Might and his fighting style. Enough to say that this could be something derived from his own power, but that might just be the soldier going crazy.
.
.
.
Midoriya's eyes watered. He had just used a smash on the beast and still it didn't even flinch, and now, the other villain would definitely kill Asui and Mineta. Not to mention the first villain grabbing his wrist and twisting it slowly. He looked back to Mr Aizawa only to see a bloody puddle and what he thought was a woman standing over it, but he couldn't be sure... his vision was getting blurry from all the tears.
Thoughts of his classmates and their families crossed his mind, how was he supposed to tell them... that he couldn't save their kids? Would he even make it? Would he survive to tell the tale?

Those thoughts didn't last long, as soon after the villain with the deadly quirk fell to the floor groaning in agony, giving Tsuyu enough time to grab both boys and get out of there.

"Hey you! Scum of the earth..."
.
.
.

(YN'S POV)
The knife I threw hit the lower back, and I had hoped that he would've fallen backwards, but that didn't happen.

I must work on my aim

The villain looked disgustingly calm for someone who could've killed a couple high school students had I not been there. His look sickened me , it reminded me of my time in Marley. And yet somehow... he seemed familiar, almost as if I had seen him before.
Whatever that deja vú was I ignored it. At that moment my priority was getting him killed or as far away from my peers as possible. Either outcome was fine.

Form the corner of my eye I saw that Izuku, Tsu and Mineta had retrieved Mr Aizawa's unconscious body and we're now fleeing.
Poor Mr Aizawa. The thought of someone that had been so kind to me getting hurt so much made my blood boil.

Those assholes are going to pay
.
.
.

"Well well well... what do we have here... you are the desertor child" his eyes scanned me up and down. "...correct?" He scratched his throat. "looks like it will be a 'to be continued' after all." He laughed. "You small child... can't you remember?... we've already met. Although I must admit it was fairly; weird. For whatever reason a few days after you left a certain group of people came to my doors and asked for a deal. Godly power in exchange for you. I don't know what you've done to these maniacs but if you want you and your dear classmates to survive you should just surrender and come with me."

I looked at him perplexed. He had the most crazy look I'd ever seen on anyone. But that crazy look made me think back to everyone I betrayed. Did they also have that crazy look on their faces when I left. Did I manage to hurt them as much?

"Nothing to say? Well I take that as an answer. You made your mind... now everyone will hunt you down. So sad." He laughed again. "After all... wasn't loyalty an important asset one had to have to be a chosen one?"

At the sound of that oh so familiar phrase a shiver trickled down my spine and the air froze in my lungs. Now I was sure that this wasn't all just a bluff, this man was dead serious. That was surprising... how can a man look so unhinged and yet so decided?

"When all your friends die... that's gonna be on you."
That's the last thing the villain said before sending his nomu to attack me.
.
.
.

When I was a kid I used to imagine that if I was an grape I'd be pretty damned if I ended up being used to make wine, because traditionally you have to stomp on them to get the juice out... to make the wine and stuff like that. Well at least that's how I felt about ten minutes after attempting to go against that spawn of the devil... stomped on.
I managed to do some good damage with my blades, but I think it was just going easy on me. Because when it got bored of the cat and mouse game it created, the monster took me by surprise and flung me across the air. It just occurred to me, while I was mid air, that it may have been toying with me all along. I landed pretty harshly on my back, crushing a hedge that served as decoration in the process. The feral beast broke my arm as he flung me and blood started pouring out of my scalp the second my head made contact with the ground.
Safe to say that if I wasn't a titan shifter... I would be dead.

My vision went blurry a couple of times and my ears were ringing non stop... stuff that happens when you cheat death. Although I had an advantage at healing due to Marley's extensive training, that didn't mean that I wouldn't suffer the consequences... I also didn't want to regenerate too quickly and the fuck up any fighting chance I had left.

But somehow, miraculously, out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone. A blonde, swinging towards me.
.
.
.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: HOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER. IM SO SORRY!! A FEW THINGS HAPPENED. I FINISHED MY EXAMS, MY BIRTHDAY HAPPENED AND THEN I WENT ON VACATION [ALSO HAPPY PRIDE EVEN THOUGH IM LATE].
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AND MAYBE EVEN START ANOTHER BOOK. SORRY FOR THE WEIRD CHANGE IN WRITING STYLE. IVE ACTUALLY BEEN READING MORE AND DISCOVERED I LIKE THIS WAY BETTER SO I MIGHT EDIT THE OTHER CHAPTERS TO CHANGE THE STYLE UP A BIT. )

WORD COUNT: 1230

-WAAIIZZ :)