CHAPTER 5: A TALKING MOUSE & QUESTIONS

I looked down, slightly wincing as my wounds opened up again. The blood trickled down the palm of my hand evaporating once it reached the floor.

Bastard. You're gonna pay for this Armin.

Just as I was going to slice him the door opened, revealing the small woman form before, a walking rat-thing and three other men.
I looked at the woman first, examining her features closely. She didn't seem like a threat to me as she was very short and of old age. She was wearing a white medical gown and a dress with orange details at the sides, she also had a very big syringe-shaped cane and purple glasses. Her hair was tied nicely in a bun too.

She must be the nurse. What a strange outfit though... IS THAT A SYRINGE ??!?!!

The person right next to her was a tall, slender, dead-looking man that appeared to be in his thirties. He had a very untidy beard and big eye bags that greatly complimented his bed hair. He was wearing some dark green pants and jacket which looked extremely comfortable. He was also wearing a white scarf which looked a bit ridiculous as it wrapped around the man's neck, almost engulfing him.

He looks like he's drunk of his ass, great. And what's with his eyes?

The guy besides him was even taller than the previous, and also had more muscle. However he wasn't as tall as the guy besides him, the one that rescued me. No, this guy was wearing a red and white suit that had an opening on the front; he also had some sort of tube attached from his back all the way to his wrist.

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

I glanced at Armin and found him with a look on his face which I didn't like

He's planning something

I stopped looking at him once I heard the strange people make a lot of noise.

"Oh!" The tiny woman gasped. "No child, there is no need for violence! Get away from the kid please." She requested in a soft voice, completely masking her fear.

"Kid, get away from the boy, you're both injured." He started approaching, making me dug the blade deeper into Armin's neck, forgetting about the blood that was dripping out of me.

"Stay away." I calmly replied. 

"Young girl, if you don't take that small blade from him I will have to restrain you." The black haired man warned. I looked back at him and my eyes widened in shock; his hair was pulled into the air and his eyes were glowing red.

What the ACTUAL fuck?

I, however didn't take my blade back, still resting against his neck, drawing blood

"And what are you gonna do to me once I let go, huh? Are you gonna kill me?" I asked in a low voice, directly looking at the woman, ignoring the other adults.

"Child please-"

"Y-y/n." Armin caught my attention grabbing both of my wrists tightly in between his hands. "There's civilians here, you don't want to damage your good image, right?" He clenched his fists tighter. Slightly provoking me.

"What do you-"

The men slowly approached me, afraid I might do something irrational if they moved too fast. I was unaware of their actions, I was too focused on Armin, so much that I didn't notice a certain scarf slowly wrapping around my arm.

Son of a bitch- those tricks don't work anymore you bastar-

"Tch- you little-" I was immediately pulled off his neck, by my wrist, falling to the floor. Just as I was preparing myself to fight the same material wrapped around me and shoved me backwards into the bed. Seeing as the treat had been immobilized the other men rushed towards Armin.