Chapter 14

They all head over to the town hall where mayor Goodway and the caring Patrol were waiting. Joshie was starting to get a little nervous, but he shook it off. He wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible.

Mayor Goodway: PAW patrol you made it, it is now time for mission challenges to begin

Rachel: your going down PAW Patrol

Chase: no we aren't, you guys will

They growled at each other as the whistle blew, signaling the first pups to go to the first mission. It was Rachel and Chase, their first challenge was to direct traffic.

Rachel: GIVE UP YET!!?!

Chase: NEVER!!!

They both finished directing traffic safely, as Mayor Goodway started check marking one of the pups and seeing who did the traffic better. Joshie was getting nervous again, but his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the whistle blowing. The next two pups were Murshall and Marshall. They were going to put out the fire near a house. The Pups, Ryder, and Joshie were cheering for Marshall.

Murshall: haaa I'm better than you bro just face it

Marshall: well there's one thing you'll never have and that's a scence of humor

Murshall: oh yeah w..well maaaaannn

Mayor Goodway check marked one of the pups again as the next two pups, Skye and Fizz, were ready. This challenge was a observation of the forest. The two would have to be on their helicopters to search up high for The Mayor's pet chicken.

Skye: OH MY GOSH!!!!! I FOUND HER!!!!

Ryder,The Pups, and Joshie clapped and cheered for Skye as she set her helicopter back down and gave Chickalatte back to Mayor Goodway. She started check marking again as Joshie started getting nervous again. He tried finding ways to make him distracted but nothing worked, Ryder saw he was struggling and decided to let the challenge go on break for a few minutes.

Ryder: are you still nervous Joshie?

Joshie: y..yes. i..I'm sorry that i...I can't.......

Ryder: it's ok Joshie, you just got to stay calm and make sure to breathe, it's going to be ok

Joshie looked down at his hands for sec, until he finally nodded his head yes and everyone resumed the challenges. Next was Rubble and Buster. They needed to nock down a building and see who is stronger.

Buster: I can't wait to see you guys fail

Rubble: good luck for that to ever happen cause we stick together

Rubble swung his wrecking ball and made the whole building collapse. Everyone cheered for him as the final two pups were ready. Rocky and Pocky were going to see who can make the most awesome invention ever. After 1 hour went by, Rocky was finally down while Pocky was struggling.

Rocky: well as you can see I made this orange juice maker with a mixer I found as I stuck it on this part to make it spin which makes the oranges spin while they also get squashed to then they finally become orange juice. Joshie? Taste test if you please?

Joshie got a cup as Rocky poured some orange juice in the cup. Joshie took a sip and smiled with orange juice on his mouth.

Joshie: mmmmm delicious

Rocky: as you can now see, the costumer is happy

Everyone cheered as Rocky started smiling as Joshie did too. Maybe things were going well, maybe things weren't going to be bad. As it was time for Mayor Goodway to finally announce the winner.