Chapter 5

Izumi

Later that same day Izuku came home and told me everything. First he started with his run-in with the sludge monster then how he was saved but passed out. He woke up to All Might smacking his face repeatedly to wake him up.

He was so excited and went to grab his book to see it was already signed he had the biggest grin on his face telling this story. All Might had captured the monster and out it in a bottle. Izuku had questions about being a hero but All Might didn't have time so he latched onto his leg as they flew through the sky.

All Might landed on a building and suddenly there was a poof of steam which revealed a skinny version of All Might. Apparently All Might had a nasty fight with a villain named All for One a long time ago but he left a nasty scar on the left part of his body.

It reduced his power making him weak and he now has a limit for him powers. He's told Izuku that without a quirk he wouldn't be a hero. This ruined his dreams because if his idol said it then it must be true. All Might realized the bottle with monster had fell when they were flying since one green couldn't find it and two there was explosions not far away.

All Might left him on the building eventually Izuku left as well. On his way home he'd saw the sludge monster and he was going to ignore it until he saw Bakugo was taken captured by it. Basically the villain used Bakugos quirk and no hero's could help him they wanted to wait until a hero could at least one compatible enough to defeat it.

Izuku knew All Mights time was up and without a second thought he ran in launching his backpack at the monsters eye before trying to claw Bakugo out of the villain it was no use and eventually All Might showed up and punched the villain through the sky creating rain

Izuku was scolded while Bakugo was praised before he slipped out. On the way home Bakugo stopped him saying he owes his nothing and he didn't need his help before leaving. Out of nowhere All Might jumped in front of him in his muscular form before he pooled to his skinny for coughing blood.

He told my brother he was here to find a successor because he was born quirkless and was given a power called one for all. It's basically a power that's passed down he explained that Izuku made a heroic act and he offered him his power. Izuku cried and agreed but first he had to exercise because if he didn't then his limbs could fall off causing me to laugh

So for the next ten months All Might will be training him and they'll start tomorrow morning on the beach. Once he finished the story I just looked at him weirdly...

"So let mer get this straight...in ten months you'll be getting All Mights quirk which isn't actually super strength it's actually one for all and technically you aren't allowed to tell anyone but you told me because I'm your twin and yada yada yada gotcha okay well that's cool" I said turning back to my homework.

"So are you really not going to accept the recommendation?" I raised one eyebrow before sighing. " I have no idea who recommended me nor do I care. Plus Shiketsus hero course is also great like UA's maybe if that flaming trash bag hadn't gone there I would've but clearly that won't be happening" I yawned as I felt a tiny pain in the back of my what but ignored it slightly wincing

"I think you should consider it I mean we made a promise to become hero's together and I'm sure Momo would be happy to finally be able to go to school with you and become hero's together as well!" Izuku exclaimed happily clenching his fists with a bright smile