Alright

Suoh did not know what to expect from his new roommate as he re-entered his chambers. To put it simply; he felt lost.

But Suoh knew that this wasn't a simple emotion at all—

For a part of him,

Was found.

Though this emotion be frustrating and all-too-complex for a lazy simpleton such as himself, the well-built young man was confident that he had the strength to embrace such a thing.

As confident as he was; it didn't last long when the young master turned the knob and opened the door to his room.

Because beyond that lay a very beautiful person without a heart.

AI's eyes were closed; glasses slightly askew; and long lashes brushing the skin below his eye ever so gently.

His white dress shirt was slightly disheveled from the action before; his body facing the right with both his hands resting under his head for support.

Fair skin glowed under the soft orange lights, lips slightly parted.

Suoh soon realized what the situation was doing to his self-control—as he had a hard time reigning in such desires he knew the droid could not comprehend.

And yet, such desires—

Born by no one but his father;

Left the cage of his heart

Fire burning in the dark.  

As the young master crossed the room towards his bed;

In which the one he loved so laid,

He thought he heard a soft sound call—

For his name forever more.

But when he saw

That it a dream,

His heart let out

A silent scream.

_______________________

[Suoh]

His eyes revealed the skies when I touched his cheek, stepping away so that he could register my face.

"Young Master," His voice pleased with a gentle lilt, and a mere smile crossed his features. "Welcome back."

"Hey..." I reached out to run my finger along a stray lock of hair, but then I stopped.

AI tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Is something the matter, Young Master?"

I paused.

Then retrieved my hand—

For fear that once I began,

I wouldn't stop.