Chapter Fourteen

Evans POV

After breakfast we head to the cinema. We book our tickets and seats before buying popcorn and snacks. We head into the cinema 15 minutes before the movie starts. I don't even know what this movie is about all I know is that Sandra Bullock is in it and that's all that matters. I love her.

"Evan, love, do you want anything else before the movie starts?" Elijah asks and I shake my head no. Just then the lights dim and I wiggle excitedly in my seat waiting for the movie to begin.

-

An hour and half later the movie ends. I laughed so much that my throat's sore. As we exit the cinema Elijah grabs my hand and I smile at him.

"Enjoyed the movie baby?" Josh asks as he wraps his arm around Elijah's waist and I nod.

"Yeah. But you know I love any Sandra bullock movie." I say.

"Anything else you guys want to do?" Josh asks and I shake my head no and look at Elijah who smiles and nods.

"Can we go ice skating?" He asks happily and I groan. I hate ice skating. I hate the cold, I hate the slippery ice and I hate falling on my ass.

"I know you don't like it Evan but, I haven't been ice skating in such a long time." Elijah pleads and gives me the worst puppy dog eyes I've ever seen but I cave and nod and he jumps happily and drags us along towards the ice rink at the back of the mall.

When we walk into the rink I shiver. Although, most werewolves have high body heat and don't feel cold, I do. I hate the cold.

"Here." Josh says as he pulls of his jacket and gives it to me. I smile gratefully at him and I slip my arms into his warm jacket.

"Thanks." I say and kiss his cheek before walking up to the counter where Elijah is getting his skates before Josh can see the blush coating my cheeks.

"Hey sweetheart, got everything you need?" Josh asks Elijah who just nods excitedly and grabs his skates as soon as the guy hands them to him.

"You going to skate too baby?" Josh asks me after telling the guy his shoe size and I want to say no but Elijah's happy face stops me as he looks at me expectantly. So,I nod and Josh gives the guy my shoe size before paying for all three of us.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Elijah says, giddily, as I sit down next him, waiting for Josh.

"I'm going to bust my ass." I groan as I look at the horrid ice rink.

"I won't let you fall love. Just hold my hand and I'll help you." Elijah reassures me and I just nod as Josh walks towards us and hands me my skates.

"Thanks."

I put on the skates and Josh puts all our shoes in our hired locker before coming back and slipping on his skates.

"Ready?!" Elijah asks excitedly as he stands up and I nod and stand up shakily.

Elijah rushes over to the rink and starts skating around and I smile at how happy he is. It makes my chest warm seeing him so happy. It makes me happy seeing my mates happy.

"Come on I'll help you onto the ice." Josh says as he steps onto the harsh ice.

"Okay. I'm trusting you , don't let me fall." I say and Josh chuckles and holds his arms out for me to grab. I hold onto Josh's hands tightly and hesitantly step onto the ice. As soon as the blade of my skate makes contact with the ice I can feel myself falling.

But thankfully, instead of the wet, slippery ice I'm met with a warm chest.

"I told you I've got you." Elijah whispers into my ear as he picks me up. He places his hands on the sides of my waist and holds me tightly as Josh holds my hands and helps me balance.

"Don't let me go!" I warn them and they both laugh as I clutch onto them.

"We won't baby , I promise." Josh chuckles as we continue to slowly move around the rink.

Josh and Elijah try to teach me how to balance and I manage to do it for all of two seconds before I fall straight into Josh's back sending us both down onto the solid ice.

"Fuck!" Josh groans as I land on his back.

"I'm sorry, Josh I'm so sorry are you okay!?" I panic as I pull away from him and he turns around and I see blood running from his nose.

"Shit!" I curse. Elijah skates over and helps Josh up. Josh wipes the blood away from under his nose and they both pull me up before skating towards the edge of the rink and getting off.

"I'm so sorry Josh. Are you okay?" I ask as we sit down on the bench. Josh sniffs and touches his nose and winces.

"It's okay baby. It will heal by tonight don't worry." He reassures me gently but I can't help but feel guiltily.

"We should go." Elijah says as he walks up to us with our shoes. I smile thankfully at him as I take off my skates and slip on my shoes. We both help Josh get off his skates and put on his shoes as he hold his head back to stop the bleeding.

"I'll go return the skates." Eli says and I nod.

"I think the bleeding stopped." Josh says and looks at me and I nod when I see no fresh blood leaking from his nose.

"I'm so sorry Josh." I apologise again and hug him. He hugs me back and tells me it's okay.

"I'm sorry for ruining our date." I sigh as I let go of him.

"You didn't ruin our date love." I hear Elijah say as he walks up to us and sits down next me.

"I did. I hurt Josh and we had to stop skating and you were having so much of fun." I pout and Elijah just shakes his head and kisses my head.

"Our date was perfect. Hiccups and all." He says and I frown but nod.

"I still feel bad though. Look at Josh's nose." I say and we look at our poor mates bruised nose.

"It will be completely healed by tonight baby , I told you not to worry."

"Let's head home. Skating tired me out." Elijah says and we all agree.