why

Dear Chaell Belisario,
Here is the thing I wanna ask you: why did you text me in the middle of night a few days ago.

You told me na sabi ni Francene sa iyo na "pabayaan mo siya for three days".

You asked for my help and started texting me again.

My reaction? I don't know!

Nagmimix ang feelings ko. Why me? Kasi na oobvious mo na may gusto ako sayo? Kasi akala mo nasaktan mo ang feelings ko?

Yeah. You are right asshole. Pero PS crush parin kita.

so here it goes.

April 18: You asked me if I am still awake. Magmimidnight na.

sorry wala akong load

April 19: I dmed you kung ano problema. And your MU told you na pabayaan mo siya for three days and i told you na never give up

April 20: Morning na morning and I was making mango float. And you texted me. Then pagka hapon, I had a dance class and I met my new crush and told you. He is Daniel Lumantas.

April 21: We keep on texting hanggang midnight. You told me you will go SM Lanang just to see me habang may ka meet up about books. I told you pupunta ang secretary sa office ng dad mo tomorrow and I will not go. Around 17:27 you sent your alarmtone sa messenger. And all this time alam ko na pala yun. I gave you mga hugot quotes about you and Francene. Nakakarelate ka and at the same ako rin, secretly. We chatted mga gabi and ako na 1% na while charging and naka on ang mobile network palaging nawawala cause of the week connection and week charger probs. The night ended up nice and ugh that night I miss those long lingaw convos. Wala lang.

April 22: fail!! Kasi you went sa office ng dad mo and I was there sa SM Lanang nag meet up with somebody tapos di natuloy kasi nalimutan niya. Then you suddenly told me na "wala na kami". I called you habang nasa SM Lanang and said "Awee kawawa si Chabs" "BTW nandito friends mo from bball." I saw them sa may jeep banda and they called me "DABI". Tapos that call happened sa car papunta ka nun sa LTO para magka license ka na.That night we planned na magkita bukas for the mango float.

April 23: Epic Fail! Cause I went to work and I left my phone at home. Natapos ko na ang book na The summer I turned Pretty. And you told me na nagstart over na daw kayo and nagtawagan na kayo ni Francene. And she told you na kaya parang wala na ang something niyo dahil you were so clingy.

April 24: This was supposed to be my enrollment day but I hated my day nun. Cause I was so tamad and I got my mom BV. And so I cried and gm and you texted why ako sad, if I am fine ba. I told you the reason and you told me to remember nalang turtle, pandas and chicks. You made me laugh cause I dont know the relation of animals with laughing or feeling better. That day my mom allowed me to hatid the mango float to your house. Agh you were wearing a blue unit shirt and ugh ang cute mo kasi nagbike ka nun huhu. Mom told me na pogi ka daw and ugh you cant even look at me in the eyes. 100 ang binigay mo na pera instead of 1000.Mali pa talaga change na binigay ko sayo i gave you 620 and that should have been 690. I called you if tama ba ang change and you told me na huwag ka nang bumalik iyo na yan. I told you na the other mf will be given to francene but you decided pa what to do.

April 25: You texted me nung morning na masarap ang mf kaya di mo kinaya kundi kainin yun. Your brother even liked my mf. Hihi. I was so flattered and happy na you texted first. And nagbball ka nun at nagchikka ka na nakit mo si Francene. You both just said two word "Hi" and "Bye" which was kinda awkward cause tha game was illustrados vs. Fccy. Then I watched age of ultron once again and boom.

April 26: you never texted or paramdam. Okay. I guess you don't really care. Or whatever. Feel ko this this will be nothing. I just really want to list this down para memories. Hihi.