Flights & Feelings !

While Paris was dressed up from head to toe, Shane was more casual. White Nike shorts and white air forces. No jewelry, besides the diamonds that were in his ears. Walking beside her as they boarded the plane he looked more like her body guard than her husband.

Paris didn't say anything to him and he hadn't said anything to her. She was trying to give him space but she also wanted to make sure he was okay. Going home didn't feel the same. It felt like someone had already died. There was a sadness and gloom that swept over the plane and the main source came from
Shane.

Walking into the kitchen, Paris smiled at the stewardesss that stood not far from her preparing for their flight. She smiled back and Paris wasted no time getting to the point.

"Is their liquor on this flight ?" She asked

"Yes ma'am would you like me to get you anything ?" She asked ..

"No, I need you to get rid of it .. all of it, please .." Paris replied

"Mr. Carter personally requested that the bar be fully stocked before we took off.." She said ..

"Well im asking for it to be removed, if he has an issue with it tell him to come to me .." Paris responded ..

The stewardess nodded and began to unstock the bar, putting everything back in the containers they came from, Paris made sure the plane didn't take off until all of it was gone.

"What's takin so long ?" Shamar asked as he walked to the front of the plane ..

Paris watched as the last box was taken down the stairs then she met her brother in law half way ..

"I got rid of all the liquor .." She said, as she looked up at him ..

He raised his eyebrows but he didn't object, he nodded and turned back to go back to where he had came from. Following him, she took her seat next to her sister.

Shane wasn't the only person with a dark cloud following them around. It was Paris' baby sister too.

"You okay?" Paris asked

Natalia nodded, but she didn't speak a word.
Paris didn't know what to do. She didn't know what to say or what to do to make her feel better, all she knew was that she wanted to help.

"Can we talk ?" Paris asked

"Talk about what ? The only person I wanna talk to, you won't let me near .." Natalia replied, catching Shane's attention who sat across from them ..

"Natalia, you're grown .. you can talk to whoever you want .. I'm not stopping you !! Do I want you dealing with him ? No, I don't .. I'm not gonna feel bad for wanting better for you .." Paris said

"We have different definitions of what's best for me Paris .." Rolling her eyes, Natalia turned her attention back to the window..

"Girl, do what you want .. I'm not stopping you" Paris replied, irritated ..

She was tired of trying to help folks, only to have her good intentions thrown back in her face ..

They both turned away from each other.
'Two fuckin brats !' He thought to himself then shook his head. Taking his seat belt off he stood up and reached his hand out to Natalia ..

"Come on, can we talk ?.." He asked ..

"No.." She responded, she didn't even bother looking up at him .. Shane was the big brother she used to have in Trey ..

She missed him so much ..

But Shane was the big brother that stepped in. Protector, provider, brother .. he always had her back. She knew had she looked up at him she would've went without dispute.