12

Jisung's pov

We finally arrived at Felix's house and we entered the house after he unlocked the door. We took our shoes off then his mom came out of the kitchen and gently hugged Felix and tightly hugged me.

"Where's Hyunjin?" His mom asked us to look behind us to see if Hyunjin is here. "Oh, he got after school activities." Felix said and she nodded and told me to follow her and I did.

She opened the cabinet and grabbed out the box of masks and handed 2 to me. I thanked her and put on one of the masks and walked upstairs to Minho's room.

I knocked on the door and heard no response. So I slowly opened the door and saw Minho huddled with blankets all over him.

I walk over to him and gently pull down the blanket. "Min hyung, it's me.." I said softly and he lifted his head up. His hair is messy and his nose is very red and his eyes seem like they want to give up.

"Ji.." Minho mumbled and pulled his hand out for me to hold. "Lemme put your mask on." I opened the mask apart and gently put it over his mouth and nose.

After putting on his mask I laid down on the bed facing him and held his hand that was waiting for me to hold and rub my thumb on the back of his hand.

He lifted the blanket for me to join him. I chuckled and went inside the blanket and moved closer to him. We faced each other and made eye contact, I caressed his cheek and he leaned in and pecked my lips, well most likely the mask.

He moved down and laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and my other hand was playing with his hair.

I heard a soft quiet snores so I thought that he was sleeping. I sighed and pulled my phone out and did random things on my phone while cuddling minho.

ᕕ😷ᕗ