3

Felix's pov

After giving Hyunjin a lunch, I felt like my chest was going to explode. I looked at him the whole time when he was eating and I felt relieved that he was eating well.

I took out my book and started reading a new chapter and I didn't notice that Hyunjin was coming to me. Suddenly, I saw a lunch box placed next to my elbow. I looked up to see Hyunjin smiling at me.

"Uh, thanks" He said, sounding like he's nervous, I nodded at him and watched him going back to his seat. I smiled when I saw the lunch box was empty.

After class I packed my stuff slowly. When I'm done packing, I waited for the classroom to be a little empty. After the classroom is almost empty, I walked out of the class to see an empty hallway with some people in the hallway going to their clubs.

I walked to my locker and put my stuff inside then I shut the door closed and swing my backpack around my shoulder.

I walked out of the school entrance and walked home. When I got further away from my school , I took off my mask and stroked my hair back and sighed in relief. "That feels good..'' I whispered as I finally breathed in the air and could see clearly. I went to the nearby cafe to get a food and drink as I could hear my stomach gurgling loudly and my throat feeling dry.

I went inside the cafe and walked up to the cashier. After ordering, I went to an empty table and scrolled through my phone. When I heard my name being called, I went up to the counter and grabbed my food and drink and went back to my seat.

I sat back down and looked around and saw a familiar figure. I widened my eyes and looked to the other side. I cursed under my breath, "Why is he here?!" I thought and stroked my hair to cover my eyes and grab my mask from my pocket and put it on but leave it off on one ear which makes the mask facing towards the familiar figure. (idk if that makes sense but i hope it do)

I sip my drink and take a glance if he has left and no he hasn't. I sighed furiously that he won't even leave. I took a glance again to a familiar figure and widened my eyes as I saw my brother. "Gosh no! He will come to me if he sees me!!" I prayed that he wouldn't come to me, but luck wasn't on my side.

"Hey Felix!" I heard my brother calling for me and I looked up to my brother with this figure that I was just tryna hide myself from. "Oh, hey Minho hyung." I said and they sat across me and the familiar figure widened his eyes. "YOUR FELIX?!" He yelled and I looked at him confused and widened my eyes realizing that my mask is off.

ᕕ😟ᕗ