1

mask

start
complete

Hyunjin's pov

My friends and I were walking to school. Today is our first day of school so it's kinda exciting, well it's even more exciting for me because I get to see my crush after like 2 months of not seeing him.

Yes him, yes it is a boy and yes you did not read it wrong. I like- no, I love this boy ever since I saw him in my sophomore year, but he wears masks everyday so I don't even know what he looks like now. I don't know anything about him, I also don't know what he sounds like, but I only know his name, Lee Felix.

Some people say he got an accident that made a scar on his face, most of the students say that he probably will look really handsome. He would always wear masks and his blond bangs would cover up his eyes which basically makes his whole face covered.

We finally arrived at school and my friends went to their lovers while I just went to mines. When I reached to my locker, I looked around hoping to find Felix and I did, and oh my gosh, he looked different! His new mullet is making me fall for him even harder..

I was just looking at him just about 5 lockers down away from mines. I got back to my senses when someone got in the way, I put my attention back to my locker and grabbed the books and slammed it closed.

Oh if y'all thought I'm popular in school, you're right, but this school has rules that i love so much that the fangirls won't bother me. One day, the fangirls mobbed me and the principal got furious and made a new rule.

When it was finally lunch time, I dashed out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria to find my friends. I finally found my friends and went to the table and sat with them.

"Hey Hwang!" Changbin said as we bro fist together and I take my small snack out. "So you saw him today? He looks even more handsome." Han said, referring to Felix making me glaring at him.

"Yeah he is always handsome and don't make me tell Minho what you said." I said glaring at him and Jisung immediately went quiet. I sighed and ate my chips as I looked around the cafeteria and saw Felix getting his food then looked in our direction and immediately looked away then left the cafeteria.

I finally finished eating my small snack but I still feel hungry so I continue talking to my friends until I don't feel like talking. When I finally felt like not talking, I excused myself and threw my trash away and left the lunch room.

I made my way to the classroom and opened the door and saw that Felix had finished his lunch. I went to my seat and sat down as I pulled my phone out.

I got bored and put my phone away and looked around just to see no one but Felix. I looked at him carefully and noticed that he was sleeping.

ᕕ😴ᕗ