Chapter 40

The request was unexpected for Emperor Alderuan, but it wasn't so strange that she asked for it.

This was because, just in case she had gotten too scared from what happened yesterday, it was explained to her that the purpose of the criminal wasn't to kidnap her, but to steal something in the treasure room.

That's why it was natural that the child would become interested in the treasure room.

"Here it is, Siervy."

"Wow..."

As they went further inside compared to yesterday when the thief was caught, Siervian saw the magnificent dome-like structure.

There was a white corridor in front that was connected to this place. Pillars engraved with colorful engravings lined up at the sides, and between the pillars, the unusually bright sunlight seeped through.

At one glance, this place seemed to be just a small and simple prayer room.

'It's the first time I've come this close to the treasure room.'

Walking down the hallway next to her father, Siervian couldn't hide her curiosity.

This was because, unexpectedly, the treasure room wasn't all that big. Especially because she was still just the size of a child now, and she still thought the room wasn't that big.

"You must be thinking that the treasure room is smaller than you thought."

"Yees."

Siervian looked up as she heard her father speak. His voice sounded amazing with the acoustics in this place.

"You'll be more surprised when you go in."

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: I hope Siervy can remember this until long into the future.

There was an unusual sense of excitement in his words. Thanks to this, Siervian couldn't control her pounding heart.

They soon approached a small white door. It looked like only one person could go through it.

There was a pattern of two blue wolves facing each on the door, and this was the symbol of the imperial family.

"Blue wolfy..."

"That's right. It's the symbol of our imperial family."

With her father's statement full of pride, Siervian carefully examined the symbol.

As she looked at it for a long time, the wolves suddenly seemed to move as though they were alive.

"Uwah..."

[ Alderuan Erveldote ]
Thoughts: Did it startle you? The wolf engravings seem to have amazed you.

She thought it had something to do with magic, but her father's reaction was a bit strange.

Before she could express her doubt, the emperor reached out to the door.

This treasure room responds to the mana that's unique to the imperial family. Once you learn how to wield magic later, you can come here alone, Siervy."

"Yees..."

It's sad, but that won't be happening in the future.

That's why Siervian was more excited about exploring the treasure room now. This might be the last time she's allowed here.

"Then, let's go in now."

A group of bright lights leaked out of Alderuan's fingertips.

When he infused the door with his pure mana, the wolf engravings glowed. As though it hadn't been tightly closed just now, the entrance swung wide open.