👩🏻‍🍳Julieta Cant Use Her Gift For 48 Hours 👩🏻‍🍳

Ok, this was requested by MirabelsGlasses
Warning: I did NOT take this seriously, so get ready, because this is Madrigals On Crack

Julieta woke up, and was about to start her day by making Arepa Con Quesos, but remembered that today and tommorow she couldn't use her gift. "Pepa! Wake up! It's time for you to make us breakfast! Dolores, I'm sorry for being so loud!" Julieta yelled up to the brightly glowing doors. Pepa suddenly came out of her room, Felíx by her side. "That's something I'll never get used to." Pepa said in a tired tone. Pepa eventually figured out how to make pancakes. (Yes, she didn't know how to make frickin PANCAKES)
Soon, Pepa finished making breakfast and called everyone down. Suddenly, silence was broken by Alma. "Pepa, why is this burned and also WET-" Alma asked, concerned about what she was eating. "Well, I burned the pancakes by accident, and got mad." Pepa said with a tone of guilt. Camilo eventually, after three bites, stopped eating. "Yeah, I'd rather have leftovers then taste this mornings rain in my breakfast. Mama, I can tell that cooking isn't a talent of yours." Camilo said while throwing out the pancakes. "Camilo, I can't use my gift all day. I had to yeet all the arepas to Toñitos Jaguar." Julieta said with a guilty tone.
After breakfast, Julieta went outside to check on the town. What Julieta saw was... interesting to say the least. Every single person forgot that Julieta was off-duty, and couldn't use her gift for the day, and pretty much every single resident was injured. Eventually, the townspeople decided to make a town hospital for Julieta, making her job easier.

Y'all, this story turned out awesome! Thank again,
MirabelsGlasses