Part 3

3rd person pov:

* BOMEOVEOMEVOSVIWM * (that was thunder)
"EEEEEK" sally yells "BENNY IM SCARED" sally yells youdly banging on bens door. I sigh "okay okay you can come in.." ben says getting up and opening the door for sally "thanks benny!! its really scary out there! theres big booms! and water! Alot of water!" sally hugs ben tightly, "I know sally, its a thunderstorm" "I dont like thunderstorms then!!:(" she lets go of ben and sits on the floor "I dont like em either- I usually cant play video games because the power goes out"sally looked around bens room curiosly when she spots a bookshelf "wow theres a lot of books here!" there was a large book shelf on top of his bed "I didn't know you can read! you always seem to be playing video games" she looked back up at the blond haired boy
"I used to read alot uh.. before I- you know-died." there was a short pause then sally started again "oh thats cool! can you read me a book benny?" she opened her eyes wide. ben looked through his books that he read when he was very young
"this one?" he showed sally a a picture book about animals
"wow! yeah!"
"so do you know what animal is this?"
"hmm.. is it aaaaa... CAT?"
"yeah! great job sally!"
after 30 minutes of reading with ben sally fell asleep on his bed, the blond smiled warmly. ben picked her up and took her to her room.
"hey ben!" lazari jumped up and hugged him tighly.
"hey lazari,"ben hugged back
"which is sallys bed?"
"its this one!" lazari showed ben sallys bed, ben laid sally down on her pink bed and covered her. lulu came back into the room and waved at ben smiling as he walked out.

Ben made his way to his room, but suddenly he felt hungry so he went downstairs to get something to chomp on. EJ and toby where down in the living room watching TV
"hey ben look! we're on the news! again!" EJ exclaimed.
"nice, 'we got any food?" said ben looking through the fridge.
"nah not like I eat anything but organs" said EJ smirking at ben. ben rolled his eyes
"I-I think theres po-popsicles in the f-freezer" toby said pointing at the freezer. ben nodded then got out a lime popsicle and walked back up to his room. once he reached the door in his room he stopped dead in his tracks dropped his popsicle on the wooden floor.

"JEFF WHAT THE FUCK GIVE ME THAT" Jeff had his diary. ben lunged at jeff trying everything to get back his diary.but of course jeff kept moving his diary away from bens reach. In the process trying to get his diary ben ended up on top of jeffs laps.
"I- JUST GIVE ME THAT ALREADY!" Jeff smirked and got close to his face.
"you sure have a lot to say about me benny~"
"I DIDNT MEAN ANY OF THOSE THINGS- J-JUST GIVE IT" he got off of jeff blushing. Jeff pulled him by his shirt and sat him back on his laps, ben got flustered . "oh come on benny I know thats not true" he flipped to a page that ben wrote about him. "do you really think im that sexy benny?~" Jeff rubbed his hands on bens waist making ben flinch a bit and grow closer to jeff. "I want him to fuck me recklessly" Jeff read in a mocking voice off a different page.

Jeff took off bens belt and then took off his white leggings "you think you can handle me elf boy?" he stuck two lubed fingers in him. ben was holding in a moan by biting his lip. Jeff put another finger in stretching him out. "mm" jeff took his fingers out and picked him up by his waist slamming him down on his dick.
"ah~" jeff moved on top of him thrusting in and out "ah~ f-fuck me ha~ harder~"

Jeffs pov:

I Stared at ben awkwardly. Is he having a wet dream?.. hes hard as heck and moaning loud as fuck- I stood there watching ben twisting and turning in his 'wet dream' I laughed at the sight of it. It was quite amusing actually. It was all fun in games until I heard- "ah~ jeff~" I wont lie I froze up and my laughter stopped . why was ben saying MY name in HIS dream?-

3rd person pov:

ben woke up suddenly gasping for air. he turned side ways to see jeff standing there. Ben gasped then blushed and looked at him hoping he didn't just see him in that state. ben was so embarrassed. he really wished it wasn't a dream.. Jeff was still standing there startled "um.. so" jeff started "-why are you in my room" said ben as he looked down at the covers instead of him. "um well- I- uh came to- er.. check on you?.." jeff stumbled over his words trying to figure out something to say the ravin colored messy hair male blushed and looked at the ground. "you where.. uh saying my name in your little 'dream'" ben gasped blushingly he looked at him "hu-huh?.." Jeff started again "yeah I-" ben cut him off "I think its best you go jeff"he looked straight into the eyes of the taller male "oh uh right..im.. sorry." Jeff stepped out the room and closed the door.

The next morning It finished raining/thunder storming. Ben got up from his slumber and walked to his restroom. he looked at his messy hair, he brushed his teeth and after decided to grab new clothes to change into. he looks in his closet and takes out a large green hoodie with white leggings. After he puts the hood from his hoodie on he walked downstairs to see a lot of the other pastas there. specifically staring at him he brushed it off and kept walking.
sally jumps up from her small table waving for ben to go sit with her.
"hi sally" ben says walking over to her. "hey ben! a lot of people are talking about you ben" she said, that last part a bit quieter. "huh? what are they saying?" ben replied. "Jeff said something about you but I don't know what it means benny" ben looked around to see Jeff staring at him, not even trying to hide it"oh really sally?" he looked back at her "yeah! its true" he sighed and got up to get breakfast "okay sally its fine! just don't say anything" he walked off to grab breakfast "sir yes sir!" sally exclaimed with a bright smile. ben came back with a plate in his hands, it had a waffle with syrup, strawberries and some whipcream on it he picked up his fork and ate with sally. he could hear people whispering about him but he simply ignored it. after he finished he got up and pat sallys head "okay well im off to my room" "okay!" sally said loudly "cya sally" "byyee!" she waved at him as left. he walked past Jeff to get upstairs. again Jeff grabbed ben by his arm. the whole room (including sally) turned to look "let me go jeffry woods." ben bent his head down angrily and clutched his fists tightly. "wait I need to tell you something- I have-" ben felt electricity pulsing through him all of a sudden *ZAP* Jeff fell backwards yelping in pain "WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" ben stormed up to his room slamming and locking the door. he opened the window and stuck his head out. ben breathed loudly, he was going to try and levitate. ben has the power to levitate but hardly ever did it since he was ultimately- quite bad at it. he calmed down a bit and climbed out the window and flew up to the roof. he sighed loudly he put his arm behind his head and laid down on the hard roof slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

THANKS FOR READING AGAIN! I TRIED MAKING THIS ONE A BIT LONGER AND A BIT MORE INTERESTING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3
word count- 1379

~painful love~ Jeff x BenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara