Part 2

Bens POV:

*sigh*

"im so fucking bored.."

I got up and walked downstairs.

"Oh ben.."

Slenderman.. If you didn't know me and Slenderman got in a bad argument the day before.

"look ben Im sorry for what.. uh happened the other day. I shouldn't have talked about your death like that."

I stared at the ground.. Ill just put on a smile and forgive him, I am living (tho he's not really alive) in his house anyways.

"yeah Its cool.. I-Im also sorry.. for attacking you.."

he nodded and walked away but stopped in his tracks

"a new pasta will arrive later, be.. welcoming"

I nodded. "mmmm Idk what to dooo.. ah I know.. annoy jeffy, hehe.." I smirked at myself and ran up to his room. I stopped. was that a women's voice?.. It's muffled tho.. I put my ear up to the door to try to hear better.

"hey baby~" I heard.. whos that..I looked through the crack at the bottom of the door

"wanna have some fun?~" It looked like a teen human girl with long curly blond hair, literally short shorts,  a tank top and worst of all on top of Jeff kissing him. I gasped.

I got up and ran to my room, running to the bathroom and locking myself in it. I was breathing loud.. "fuck fuck FUCK" "UGH FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH.. WAIT TILL YOU LEAVE IM GONNA RIP YOU TO FUCKING PEICES" ... "HAHAH" I got a razor out of one of my drawers and pulled up my white blouse. "HAHAH" I slit all of my left lower arm. the cuts where deep. blood was rushing off my arm dripping onto the tile floor of the bathroom. I pulled my blouse back down. luckily it wasn't tight so no blood would show through it. I collected myself again. I walked out the bathroom.

"I guess im not as bored anymore." I teleported to random houses and slaughtered multiple people and families brutally.. "HAHAHA" I licked my fingers of blood "MURDERING IS SO STRESS RELIEVING" I was definitely still stressed but I didn't wanna admit it. I couldn't admit it.

an hour or two later I returned slenderman and all the other pastas where gathered around. I walked around to a less crowded area.

"please meet our new pasta! sally!"

It was a adorable young girl around age 7 she seemed scared. I walked over to her then crouched to look at her.

"hey there sally!" I exclaimed in my nicest voice.
"h-hi!" she answered finally cheering up
"would you like to be friends?" I asked "
huh.. yeah!" I got back up and pat her on the head.

"So sally! you can stay in a room with lazari and lulu!" both lazari and lulu introduced themselves to her, she runs upstairs following them to her room. most of the crowd of pastas scattered and it left me and jeff both in the living room.

"hey ben can I-" I walked away quickly  up the stairs, and of course he followed. "hey dont ignore me short ass!" he grabbed my left wrist tightly trying to hold me back "ah- OW!" the blouse touching my skin made blood bleed through the white shirt. Jeff looked down at it and looked shocked "ben.." Just then sally came running downstairs. "hey let go of my friend!" she yelled at Jeff. his grip loosened a bit and I snatched my arm away holding it to my chest. He still looked surprised.

sally stuck her tongue out at Jeff and followed me upstairs "HI FRIEND!" "you can call me ben" I answered "OK BENNY" we walked into my room and I sat on my bed "WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH ME?" she jumped up "hm sure! ive got nothing better to do" follow me! she ran back into the living room, I followed her. where she told me to sit at a small table. she ran off. Jeff was still there staring at me. he was leaned on the stairs. I looked away quickly. sally came back with a tea party set and a princess dress that was.. apparently and surprisingly my size it was pink and poofy "here put this on benny!" Jeff stared at me holding back a laugh. I could tell. I got up and told sally to wait there.

I went upstairs to put the dress on not noticing that jeff was following me again. I went into the bathroom seeing Jeff behind me in the mirror. he closed the door and locked it "what the fuck do you want jeff." I stared at him angrily. "I came to help you with your dress" he smirked grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to him then unbuttoning my green over shirt. I

pushed him away even tho  Its always been what I wanted so bad. I looked at the ground trying not to make eye contact with him "Im joking 'benny'" he said laughing a bit. but suddenly his voice got serious "I know you saw me earlier." I was a bit confused at first but soon figured out what he meant. he turned around allowing me to put the dress on. "what are you talking about?" I tried to act confused. while taking off my clothes to put the dress on. "look I didn't actually like her. I just used her for sex then killed her."... how was that supposed to make me feel better?!? "why the fuck would I care bitch" I zipped up the dress. and crossed my arms angrily "you cut yourself ben.." he turned back and grabbed me by my waist pulling me to his chest hugging me. he stared down at me although I didn't stare back."dont cut yourself ben.. I dont like seeing you hurt.. it hurts me too." I started tearing up and I stuffed my face into his hoodie "so you do cry blood huh?.." he lifted my face up and wiped my blood tears. he unlocked the door and walked slowly back to his room.

"WHAT TOOK SO LONG BENNY BOY" she said angrily jumping up "sorry sally" I said nervously rubbing my neck "ok ok sit sit" she passed me a cup of milk and a small slice of cake on a abnormally small plate " eat up benny! we are princesses now!" she gleamed at me.

Thanks for reading this chapter! its a bit short but I hope you enjoyed!
word count - 1089