116. Sukoon💕

Hey guys,

Finally YouTube channel.
That Aly line "Tu maa bnne wali h" is so cute. Their blushy faces hayeee me marjawa.🙈🙈🙈

Don't know kya likha h...buss likh diya.😅

Inline comments please.

Also tag your favorite aww moment so that I can write it frequently.😉

Hope you like the chapter.

~*~

It's raining outside. So romantic na.

Aur wese bhi Mumbai ki baarish is awesome for aashiqui's.

But for our bcche...Huh! Is that so?

On that couch where Aly can't even fit, he was sleeping there while her Laila over him hugging him tight. His arms also wrapped over her back. Blanket was covering them.

As Jasmin tried to move in his hold, her hairs fall on Aly's face making him groan in irritation. He jerked his head to remove those strands but nothing happen. Opening his eyes a little he saw Jasmin over him.

Not wanting her sleep to get disturb he removed those strands and tucked them behind her ear and signed.

As his hands touched her cheeks, Jasmin stirred in her sleep. Thinking something, with a mischievous smile Aly closed his eyes and tried to act like he is sleeping.

Jasmin opened her eyes while yawning. Her eyes immediately widened seeing Aly under her.

Biting her lips, she tried to get up but Aly's hold was not that supporting for her.

Not wanting to disturb him, she stopped moving. Staring him with sleepy eyes, she smiled and again hugged him snuggling him more. Aly also smiled and locked her legs with his tightly.

"Kutte tu utha huaa h"Jasmin shout when he interlocked her legs.

"Nhi toh" Aly said with a smile still his eyes are closed.

"Toh kya kr rha h?" Jasmin asked slapping his cheek lightly.

"Soo rha hu dikhta nhi" Aly said with a smirk.

"Sote sote kon baat krta h?" She said.

"Me" He said and opened his left eye to see her.

She was giving what the hell look to him. Seeing her face, he laughed aloud making her pout.

"Aly chodh tu" She said grumpily.

"Kyu chodhu" Aly asked.

"Mujhe coffee piini h" She said and with a sigh Aly released his hold. Jasmin get up from him and poked him also to get up.

"Mujhe abhi aur sona h" Aly said and yawn.

"Alyyy" She called him sternly.

"Buss 5 minute then uthunga" Aly said and hugged the pillow.

"Coffee leke aati hu tb tk uth jana" Jasmin said and Aly just hmm in sleep.

Jasmin making a messy bun of her hair moved to washroom.

***

With two cups, she was now standing asking Aly to wake up.

"Uth na" Jasmin shouted.