115. Being romantic💕

PUBLISHING TAKE 21.

As wattpad is not supporting Friends part-1, I have to publish this one. 

Now all updates will be here so add this to library.👈😄

And ya follow me bcz I will post every note on conversation tab from now.

Janti hu nhi kroge but still asking:- Can I expect some inline comments.

.

.

.

It's been 2 days...Jasmin came Chandigarh through late night flight...on the other side Aly also came Mumbai.

Chandigarh,

Pani Di Gal shooting was going on. With Jasmin's graceful expressions every shot was going smoothly. With few retakes another scene is also shot. Every crew member decides to take rest now as tomorrow all will leave for their respective places.

Jasmin moved towards her room and jump on the bed. Lazy head!

She thought to take a shower before arranging the stuff in her suitcase. So she moved inside the bathroom.

Taking shower she moved out wearing Bath Robe. While drying her hair, she start remembering Aly. Her dollu...A smile appeared on her face.

Taking her phone from side table, she tried to call him but every time the line became dead repeating the line ""this number is out of coverage area; please try again later!".

Shrugging her shoulder she called her parents. With a smile she talked with them and kept roaming in her room playing with her hair. Asking about their health she disconnected the call after some time.

Now the only work she has to do is packing bags.

Ahhh! She hates it.

"Abhi krna pdega wrna kal late ho jayega...Iss Aly ki toh...atleast timepass toh ho jata mera" Making a pout she start collecting her things.

Firstly she arranged her clothes then her sneakers and the other girly stuff.

Opening her arms like King Khan she smiled murmuring "Finally kaam khatam". She jumped on her bed and snuggled into the pillow but still sleep is far away from her eyes. She can took her phone and laying on her stomach she opened Instagram.

First post which popped on her screen was an edit of Jasly from BB house when Jasmin entered again there for family week. She smiled remembering that day and with a smile she liked the post.

She again start scrolling when she found a post related to her on which that creator was bashing her or we can say taking out the grudges for being honest in BB house. She smiled and ignoring that post she start scrolling again.

Next post was of her solo edit done by one of her fan page which she liked.

He thinks about Aly but shrugging her thoughts she just messaged her "Good night dollu".

And keeping her phone on charging she slept.

While in Mumbai,

News channel is running infront of our Hero who has no interest now in watching it as he was missing his Laila.

This brought a smile on his face. Opsss...sorry sorry not smile...this brought a blush on his face.

How everything has changed?