part 27

Next day

Yn's pov - yn you have to ignore tae,tae?? No taehyungshii yeah you have to ignore him.

?? - hey yn.

Yn's pov - i heard a familiar voice from back and I know who is he then I turned around and saw the man of my dreams😍

Yes kim taehyung.why is he so fucking handsome🥵 ahh!! Control yn you have to ignore him.

Tae - isn't that rude to not to greet someone when they say hello??

Yn - uhh!! I am sorry hello taehyungshii (fake laugh😅)

Tae - good!! well what are you doing now I have some wor.......

Yn - umm actually taehyungshii i have to go to washroom I'll meet you later.

Tae - but...(she left) what's with her??🙄

(At afternoon)

Tae - where is yn why isn't she is here??

Jimin - i think she is not okay.

Tae - What?? Wdym?? Is she is okaay what happen to her??

Jimin - nothing just kidding but look at you,you are worried😂

Tae - yahh!! I am not worried she is my assistant that's why I am  just concern.

Jhope - ohh really??

Tae - yeah.

Suga - why don't you accept that you like her hnn?? You are so stubborn😒.

Tae - i don't like her.

Rm - no you do we all know tae stop lying.

Jin - yeah this is enough now tae.

Jk - yeah why don't you accept??

Tae - okay I love her.

Suga - yeah!!! Wait!! What?? you!!! You love her??

Jin - I thought you only like her.

Jk - look I  told you guys he love her that's why hyung is so changed.

Rm - yahh!! But you don't believe in love right??

Tae - but now I do!!

Jimin - do you really love her tae??

Tae - yeah I do and I also knew that few days ago.

Jhope- so are you gonna propose her??

Tae - no!!

Jhope - wdym??

Tae - i want her to propose me.

Suga - yahh!! Do you think she likes you??

Tae - hyung!! I know she have feelings for me.

Jimin - are you sure??(teasingly)

Tae - yahh!! Wdym?? I know she have feelings for me.

Jk - but I don't think a girl like yn will propose you first!

Tae - wdym??

Jk - i mean look she is different from all the other girls she is kind of tomboy so I don't think she'll propose you.

Tae - she will propose me without knowing??

Jhope - can you pls elaborate?? What are you saying tae??

Tae - i mean hyung I know that she likes me but I want to confirm it so!!!

Suga - so whatt!!!

Tae - so I am gonna make her drunk and ask her that she likes me or not because when a person is drunk they speak truth!

Jin - yahh!! You'll made a girl drunk even knowing that she don't drink??

Tae - hyung i know but this is the only way.

Rm - no tae its wrong!!

Tae - its okay hyung everything will be fine.

JM - its a nice idea I think I should also try this on jina.

Jin - yahh!! You guys don't say nonsense.

Tae - okay but I really want to know if she likes me or not.

Rm - do what you want but remember  if she likes you don't hurt her because she is not like other girls she didn't even dated anyone before.

Tae - why would I hyung i love her.

Suga - but are you serious about her tae.

Tae - so do you think I am joking ,course I am serious about her hyung you know I never get attracted by any girl but she is the only one who made my heart flutter whenever I see her.

Jhope - but tae you dated lot's of girls before because they liked you and you ended up hurting them.

Tae -  yeah because in that case I am not the one who likes them they are the ones and you know I can't say no to anyone that's why I dated them but it doesn't last long and in this situation I am the one who love her so..

Jk - okay good but what about jimin hyung isn't he is your soulmate??

JM - yeah now you are leaving tae you also said before I am your soulmate and now you are in love with someone else (fake crying 😢)

Tae - yahh!! But I can't marry you right?? You are the one who said this😂

Suga - whatt?? Marriage i don't know You are that serious about her??

Jin - yahh!! Yoongiya he said he love her that means he gonna also marry her you dumbass.

Tae - yeah exactly I am also gonna marry her and will live my all life with her.

Jhope - wooww my tae is all grown up now🥺🥺

Rm - yahh!! Hoba why are you sad ?? We still don't know if yn likes him or not. And i heard that she dont believe in love tae what if yn don't like you back??

Jin - yahh!! Namjoona don't say that.

Tae - no hyung i think she likes me and if she  don't  then I'll try everything to make her love me everything but I am not gonna loose her at any cost and ,after all this she still don't like me then I am gonna marry any girl which my parents choose but I'll love yn always.

Jk - wohh!! That's deep hyung I am sure she'll like you and marry you.

Jm - i don't Know you love her this much tae.

Suga - yeah for sure she'll be yours tae.

Jhope - yeah who will reject a boy like you.

Jin - yeah a handsome guy not more than me though (proud smile)

Suga - he is handsome than you hyung😒

Jin - yahhh!!!

Tae - okay stop fighting now let's go i have to find yn she is nowhere from this morning.

Rm - yeah go!! Find your love.

Tae (shyly) - hyunggg!!!

JM - wohh!! Our tae is blushing.

Tae - yahh!! Stop teasing now I am going by!!

Rm - we should also go common

(Then they all left)

Tae - yn!!!!

Yn - yeah(ohh!! Ignore him Yn)

Tae - where were you huhh?? I was searching you.

Yn - sorry I was in practice, do you want something??

Tae - you!!!!!