part 13

(Few days passed)

Tae's pov - today i am so tired and I really wanted to be alone that's why  I went alone towards my special place han river at thhis hour there is no one so I go there with my car I was wearing mask cause I don't want to create a scene, I went to han river bought some drinks and ramen to eat there in peace.its so beautiful scene it always comforts me.

 I was eating there and after eating I am drinking soju there was no one at that time cause its already so late then I heard some noises then I looked back and saw a girl was shouting and talking to maybe god🤭😂 I observed her and I wanted to hea...

I was eating there and after eating I am drinking soju there was no one at that time cause its already so late then I heard some noises then I looked back and saw a girl was shouting and talking to maybe god🤭😂 I observed her and I wanted to hear her then I went a little closer not that close that she can see me I can't see her cause she is back facing me but I was listening her.

yn's pov - today was the most worst day, first in school teacher scold me, for not doing my homework then, my dance teacher scold me that I am not concerned towards my dance, then my boss also scold me for going late to my work. I come daily here near Han river cause its the only place I can complain to god without embarrassing myself because at this time no one was here.

Yn- ughh!!!!! God why this all is happening with me. Why ?? Why me?? Why you always do this to me I am so exhausted you know ahh!! Seriously😑

tae's pov- why she is complaining to god BTW everyone thinks that god only do bad things to them well should I go to talk to her. No why.but wait I think I heard this voice before.

Then she turned towards me and what I saw my eyes widened.

Ughh?? why she is everywhere god🤷‍♂️
anywhere I go she is everywhere😑

-But I think she is sad should I go to talk to her?? No!! Why but she is sad.so?? I don't care.ughh!! Let's go😑
I wear my mask and cap and went towards her.

tae- hiee

Yn - ahh!! Kamchakiya (surprised😂) who are you?? don't come near or your dead mister you know i am red belt in taekwondo.
She made punchs of her hands in defense position😂

Tae - its black belt😑😑

yn -huhh?? Umm yeah black belt.

Tae - don't worry I am not gonna do anything I was sitting there and I saw you complaining to god so I came here.

Yn - i am not complaining😐

Tae - so why are you complaining??

Yn - i said I was not complaining and why should I tell you huh??

Tae - maybe I can give you solution.

Yn - wohh!! Do you even know me ??

Tae - i don't think I have to.

Yn - whatever😑

Tae - common i am fortune teller I can tell you what will happen in your life.

Yn - i don't believe in this thinks.

Tae - okay but you can give a try tell me what happened I may not help you but I can console.

Yn - actually umm ???

Tae - you can trust me BTW I am stranger right whom I'll about you.

Yn(in mind) - he is right he is stranger whom he'll tell about me should I ask him.

Tae - okay I have work too, don't tell me I am going.

Yn - waitt!!! Okay i'll tell you.

Then yn told him everything what happened today with her.

Tae - hmmm!! Look its okay right,everyone have problems in there life,and if you are exhausted then bear it okay cause you are the one who choose this career so you have to do struggle if you want to become an idol maybe you are exhausted now but when you will really achieve your dream you'll be happy,but if you leave it now then you'll regret it later when you see you frnds becoming idols and then you'll realized that you were wrong so bear it now then you'll get good results of you hard work.😊

yn - wohh!! You are such a good consoler why you became fortunetelleer.

Tae - i know right😅 BTW you said you are trainee at hybe so you must know BTS right???

Yn - ofcourse who didn't know BTS and I am an biggest army okay I love BTS I love there songs and you they are also reason of my dream becoming an idol. They are my idols.

Tae -  thank you.(mumbled)

Yn - what??? What did you say??

Tae - uhh!! Nothing i was saying that who is your bias???

Yn - i don't have any actually I love all of them equally.

Tae - don't lie I know every army has bias.

Yn - V

Tae - whatttt!!!!!!😳

Yn - why are you shocked and stop shouting.

Tae - no I mean!umm!! I mean !! Am I !!!! No I mean V is really your bias ???

Yn - yeah.

Tae - why??
Yn - i don't know why but he is so nice and kind.

Tae - ohh okay!!(blushed)

Yn - but I also like jimin. His abs ohh my god he is so hot cute as hell really.

Author- after hearing jimin's name tae got angry and jealous and he didn't even know why??

Tae - ohh really but I think V also have good body.

Yn - i also think so but I don't know but I really want to see him shirtless (omo what I said)

Tae - what??? You want to see me shirtless???

Yn - i am sorry I didn't mean to say that...wait!!! What?? I didn't want to see you shirtless. What are you saying??

Tae - ohh i mean you want to see a guy without shirt isn't that to intense.

Yn - i didn't mean that way I said i was just saying.
Tae- well if you wish you can see me shirtless(smirk)

Yn - i told you I am talking about V not about yo......

After what yn saw her eyes widened and she is so shocked.

Yn - kim taehyung!!!!!!
Tae takes his mask and looking into her eyes and smirking😂

Yn - kim taehyung!!!!!!Tae takes his mask and looking into her eyes and smirking😂

She is looking at him continuously not realizing what happens earlier.

Tae - yeah kimtaehyung.(smirking)

After hearing his voice yn came to reality and then realized what she said earlier out of embarrassment she quickly stood up.

Yn - actually!!! Umm! I am sorry I don't know that you are BTS V I am sorry pls forgive me what I said and don't take seriously hehe😅(nervous laugh)
Okay now I am going byy.
As she was about to go V called her and stopped her.