Chapter Seven.

Every step home was painful, with the sun setting I gave in and decided to sit at the park, among the trees, birds and the cold afternoon air. I liked being alone sometimes, it let me think and truly reflect on what happened today. My phone kept going off but I wasn't ready to answer just yet, I knew it would be Luca or Mum.

After about the 15th missed phoned call I finally picked up, "oh my god Theadora, where the fuck are you?" Luca's panicked voice spread through the speaker. In a monotone voice I replied "Luca, I'm at Lions Street Park, I'm fin.." before I could finish my sentence he cut me off "God dammit Thea, just stay there I'm coming to get you" and with that the line went dead. Every minute passed and the panic started to set in, what was I going to tell him? will he listen to me, oh god will he tell mum?. I saw Luca's car pull up and once stopped Luca jump out and run towards me, "oh my god, Th..Thea, what..who did this to you" Hi's face was pale, he had an unreadable emotion in his eyes, "I..I don't remember" I kept my gaze at my feet, I couldn't look at him.

The car ride back home was silent, by time we got to the house Mum had already left for her night shift, Luca was fast on my trail as I walked up the stairs to the bath room, he forced the door open when I went to close it. "Thea, you're going to tell me NOW" his voice made me whimper, I slowly removed my Jumper to revel the monster that I had been hiding. Luca's eyes filled with tears, for once in our life Luca was speechless.