Chapter 7

"Sorry I had trouble with my top we can go" y/n said as she walked into the common room. Hermione looks at in shock. " hey y/n need to get something from your room real quick can you come with me it will only take a minute?" Hermione ask getting infront of so Harry can't see you. " umm sure let's go" y/n said confused on with hermiones acting this way. Hermione turns you around and makes you walk in front of you. " y/n are you crazy?!" Hermione whisper yells once they get in your room. "What?!" Y/n said but in the same tone. "Your freaking neck! If Harry sees that he will kill you and the twins! Your lucky I know a spell to fix it" Hermione says. "Hermione it's fine. I like them. Plus Harry needs to stop he's give that Cho whatever her last name is many hickeys so he can't say anything." Y/n said as she put Hermione's wand back in her pocket. " okayyy. But what happened?!" Hermione said excitedly. "I'll tell you at the lake come on!" Y/n said grabbing her hand " wait" y/n said as she went to her closet and grabbed a random hoodie. " here say this is what you came for that we have matching and you need my help telling them apart" y/n said grabbing an identical one. " smart" Hermione said as she put the hoodie in her bag and walked to the group. " okay got it" she said as she lifted her bag. " okay le- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK?!" Harry yelled shocked. "A vampire!!" Y/n said sarcastically. " calm down Harry live a little" y/n said as she started walking pass the boys she wink at the twins. " bloody hell she's gonna be the death of me" Harry said.

" it's hot for once" Ginny said as she took of her dress revealing her bathing suit. "Love that bathing suit gonna have to borrow it gin!" Y/n said as she take of her too revealing her green bikini top. " right back at you emerald eyes!" Ginny said with a smile. " how many time have I told you to stop calling me that!" Y/n whined. " what it's cute and your eyes look like emeralds especially in the sun light!" Ginny replied with a laugh. "Nope brown eyes are better!!" Y/n yelled as she jumped in the lake.
(This is your bikini by the way)

"Gin come in!" Y/n yelled as she swam near the edge of the lake

"Gin come in!" Y/n yelled as she swam near the edge of the lake. " nope it's probably cold not happening" Ginny said as she was tanning. " I didn't wanna do this gin. NOW FRED!" y/n yelled as Fred put ginnny over his shoulder. " Fred I swear to Godric put me down!" Ginny yelled as she was kicking. "As you wish little sis" was all Fred said as as he threw Ginny in the lake. Ginny surfaces and moves the hair out of her face. " FRED AND Y/N IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Ginny screamed as she was swimming towards you. " NO I'm sorry" y/n said as she started swimming away but Ginny stopped and splashed you aggressively but playfully. "Okay okay I'm sorry gin!" Y/n said through laughs. Ginny stopped and started to swim away. You swam close to shallow and scraped you side against a rock. OW shit!!" You said loudly as you winced in pain and held your side. "You okay?!" Fred shouted from a few feet away. "Yeah just scraped my side is all" y/n said as she lifted her hand and saw blood on her hand. " that's not good let me see it" George said as he got into the water to help you out. " thanks ow shit it hurts. " you winced as he touch your side. " sorry" he said as he moved his hand. " it's okay" y/n replied as she got out of the water. So George could look. You laid on the grass so you can look better. " Ouh the rock got you good but not bad not deep but more of a big scratch" George explained as laid next to you. " you sunbathing too now?" Y/n asked him. " yep this spot is comfortable" George said. " plus I can see the marks I made on your neck" George whispers in your ear. " just wait to see the marks I'll make on you if you don't stop talking while I'm sunbathing" y/n warning with a laugh. "I like the sound of that love" George whispered. " I'll literally do it in front of everyone don't test me" y/n warned again. " sure you will love" george said back as he closed his eye and relaxes " that's it!" Y/n said as she got sat on George's torso. " wanna keep talking cuz I'll do it then lay on you so you can't tan!" Y/n said as she put his hands above his head and there face mere inches apart as her hair blocks their view of the others. " oh im so scared" George teased as he closed his eyes to relax again only to feel your lips on his neck. " I warned you" whisper as your lips touch his ear. He doesn't say anything but let's ours quiet groan. " acting all shy are we... handsome" y/n whispered as she started kissed the spot bellow his ear. " ugh y/n don't do this here please" George groaned and tried squirm away. " nope nice try" you whisper before you start leave sloppy kisses from his ear to his collar. "Fuck" George whispered. " you gonna stop?" y/n asked quietly. "Nope" George whispered. " fine no more than" y/n said as she starting getting up. "No I'll stop" George said as he pulled you back. " that's what I thought" y/n said she started sucking on his collarbone. " shit y/n your brothers right over there you know." George whispered. " he's too busy to notice." Y/n whispered back as she started sucking the same spot. "Ughh if only you knew what you do to me" George whispered. " oh if only you knew what you and Fred do to me I know you both have feelings for me." Y/n said as she stopped and looked at George as he blushes in embarrassment. "I'm done... for now" y/n said as she kissed George after a minute they both pulled away. " okay now I'm done." Y/n said as she laid on top of George. " hey my tan" George wines playfully. "Okay only if I get to later" y/n said as she got off. "Deal" George replied.

" I saw you and George" hermione whispered in y/n's ear. " he wouldn't stop talking and I warned him" y/n said with a shrug. " your crazy I had to distract Harry so he wouldn't see. You should have seen Fred he looked so jealous." Hermione said with a cheeky grin. " I'll do it to him later so he doesn't feel left out. " y/n said with a devilish smirk. " oh gosh do I want to know." Heroine asked. " Nope" y/n replied.

The end of chapter 7. It's getting hot.
Hope you enjoyed!!! Bye for now❤️
-Megan😘