Chapter 6

" ugh what time is" y/n said as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. " 10 am. It's Saturday so you can sleep more" Fred said as he looked at the clock on your nightstand. " wait what are you doing and why are we both on a couch?" Y/n questioned place her chin on her hand that was on his chest so she can see Fred's face. "We came in to you sleeping in Hermione's lap so I took her place but everyone was tired so i placed you on the couch with me so you wouldn't wake up. George and hermione shared the bed" Fred explained as he played with your hair. " okay thank you. Hermione stayed?" Y/n asked while laying your head back on Fred's chest. " yeah. She said she promised to be here when you woke up. So she stayed the night" Fred said as he continued playing with your hair. "Aww she didn't have to. I would have understand" y/n said as she yawned. "You need us right now y/n. Your going through something and need your favorite twins and best friend so we're here with you every step of the way" Fred said as he lifted your head. "Thank you Fred" y/n replied as she looked into Fred's eyes. "You know you have the most magnificent eyes y/n. They're the perfect shade of green with a hint of brown. They're perfect just like you" Fred said as he just stared at your emerald eyes. " thank you yours are pretty too brown eyes are my favorite remind me of fall" y/n said as she was staring into Fred brown eyes as if she looked away they'd disappear forever. "Why thank you. Can I ask you something y/n?" Fred said as he stopped staring at your eyes and now at you lips. " yeah what is it?" Y/n answered back doing the same. "Why are you so beautiful ?" Fred asked. " I'm not but thank you Fred." Y/n replied hiding her face so he can't see her blush. " hey don't do that you don't have to hide from me not now not every y/n potter. And you are. You are very beautiful. Don't doubt that. Ever!" Fred said as he stared at your eyes than your lips then back at your eyes. " thank you Fred really. How can I repay you for helping me this much?" Y/n asked as she does the same as Fred. " you don't have to but if you want to a kiss will do" Fred said quietly. Before you know what you were doing you kissed Fred. It wasn't a lustful or need for desire it was more of a gentle and loving kiss. After what felt like a lifetime you both pulled away with your foreheads touching. " wow" was all you could say. "I KNEW IT" hermione yelled. You hurried up and got under the blanket to hide from the embarrassment. " I KNEW IT Y/n!" Hermione talked again. " yeah yeah Could you two give us some privacy for a few minutes" Fred asked embarrassed. " yeah have fun but not too much fun" George said. " George!" Y/n yelled from under the blanket. " okay okay we're leaving" he replied as they walked out the door. " there gone now you can come out now" Fred said removing the blanket from your head. "That was so embarrassing" y/n laughed. "They'll get over it now where we're we?" Fred asked with a grin. "I believe here" y/n said as she kissed Fred cheek. " nope" Fred said with a bigger smirk. "Here" y/n said s as she kissed his other cheek " nope" Fred said again as he chuckled " here" y/n said as she kissed his forehead. " still nope " Fred said as he smiled at you. " how bout here" y/n said as she kissed him on the lips " yes" Fred said as he kissed you again.

"So y/n got something you wanna tell us" hermione said with a know it all smirk. " nope" y/n replied with an innocent smile. " oh come y/n tell the group" hermione said back. " fine me and Fred kissed. Well more like made out." Y/n admitted to her group of best friends. " was this before or after George and I caught you snogging and you hid under the blanket like a kid Afraid of something?" Hermione asked with a mischievous grin. "After if you must know" y/n said with a embarrassed smile. " you know George likes you too" Ron said with a smirk. " wait what?!" Y/n said loudly and she stopped in her tracks. " yup. Both the twins do. Heard them talking about it the other day" Ron revealed as he told y/n what they said. " what am I gonna do I don't wanna hurt one of them" y/n frustrated. "You can always date them both I mean they are twins and they're into that I've seen that date a girl at the same time before" Ginny said. " but that's be so awkward!" Y/n said as she let out a groan in frustration. "But exciting I mean twice the attention and plus you'd have the Weasley twins! You know how many people are dying to date my brothers and they want you!" Ginny said. She had a point. " plus your already sharing a room so Everyone thinks your a throuple already" Ron said in all honesty. " ughhhhh why does this have to be so complicated!" Y/n groaned. " how about you talk to them about it see how they feel about you then take it from there" Harry suggested. " yes that's what I'm gonna do. Wanna go swimming it's Saturday so we don't have any classes today and I'm bored?" Hermione asked the group. " yeah sure" Harry replied. " let's invite the twins" Ginny chimed in. " there in My dorm I have to change anyways so I can ask them. Byee losers!!" Y/n said as she walked away to get ready.

" heyyy boysss want to go swimming with the group and I?" Y/n asked as she grabbed a bikini and shorts from her drawers. " yeah sure I called the bathroom to get dressed Fred yelled as he ran in the bathroom. " no fair. George turn around so I can get dressed." " aww what's the fun in that" George pouted. " George turn around" y/n said firmly. " fine" George huffed. " and no peaking" y/n said Again. " wouldn't dare princess" " I'm going where you are so you don't look in the mirror" y/n said as she switched spots with George. " shit. George I need help can you tie the back and neck for me please" y/n asked George as he turned around. " yeah" George replied as he turned around walked to y/n and moved her hair he shoulder so he can tie it. He just started at her bare back. " uhh George" y/n said snapped him out of his trance. " yeah sorry" George replied as he tied it. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on you shoulder. "I have to say green is your color it matches your gorgeous emerald eyes". "thank you George" y/n replied as she put her hands on his and leaned into him and put her head on his shoulder. "your warm it's nice" y/n said. "thank you princess" George said as he kissed your neck sending shivers down your spine. "do that again it felt nice" y/n said honestly. "as you wish" George said as he spun you around and kissed you neck again. " mmm that's nice" y/n said as she moved her head to the side for him to have more access. George put his lips against your ear " I bet it is" he whispered in your ear. All you did was bury your head into his chest. " someone's nervous all the sudden" he whispered in your ear again. " nope your just warm and it's nice" y/n said trying to cover her face more so he was see her blush. " you ready to- ohhh am I interrupting something?" Fred said with a cheeky grin. " nope you and your brother are just warm and your weren't around" y/n lied. " not true I was kissing her neck and she was getting nervous" George said with a grin. " no fair I only go to kiss her lips" Fred said with a pout. " and I only got to kiss her neck" George said. All the sudden they both gave you a look. " come here George" y/n said with a shy look. When he came near you you grab him by his shoulders and slammed your lips on his. After what felt like hours you both pulled away and had your foreheads touching. " wow soft lips" George said with a blush. " Fred come here" you said as George moved. Fred walked over to you and gently tilted your head and moved your hair so he could see your neck. Before he kissed you and whispered in your ear. " I'm gonna leave a mark so people know your mine love" Fred whispered in your ear before he kissed your jaw and left trail of kisses to your collarbone then back to the skin near your ear as he bit lightly then started sucking. You grabbed onto George's arm as he did. You were trying so hard not to make a sound and George sensed that so he started your neck from behind your and pulled you against him as he left trails from your ear to your upper back than to your neck and started sucking. Making it impossible for you to not make a noise as you whimpered. After a a minute the two twins stopped kissing your neck and looked at the mark they left. " who knew y/n would be into twins doing that" Fred said as she looked in the mirror at the bruises on her neck. " oh hush before I do the same to you" y/n said as she laughed. "Shit they're waiting for us come one" y/n said as she put he shorts and croptop over her bikini and grabbing her bag.
"Coming" the twins said in sync

That's chapter 6!!! Some fluff!
Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day
Bye for now❤️
-Megan😊