IKE x READER

while ike had his own set of issues that he had to deal with, he never intended to let you witness the uglier sides on him. you were his precious doll, and he wanted to keep you by his side at all times. the happy, perfect boyfriend facade was what he worked so hard to keep up for you. you couldn't know how he lusted and yearned for you to the brink of insanity.he felt like he had his possessiveness under control - it didn't really matter, since he always had you by his side. the author had a wonderful way with words, a sickeningly sweet tone that rivaled a certain demon he knows. while vox was more demanding, ike had portrayed a gentle side, knowing just how to manipulate you into getting what he wanted. you were always so gullible, following his every wish and suggestion, not realizing that the more time you spent with ike - the less time you spent with others.you didn't realize ike had you wrapped around his finger. you always thought that the fact that he knew your schedule even better than you did was just because he was so smart and attentive. he always preferred to be alone with you, frequently inviting you over for drinks at his place.however, his facade would soon quickly crumble when he saw you speaking to a coworker at your part time job. ike always picked you up and spent time with you afterwards, always. so who was this random guy, winking and smiling at you as you guided them on how to make drinks? ike quickly caught on that you were simply doing your job and training the rookie, but it didn't make his heart feel at ease. why didn't you decline? those smiles should only be saved for him.luckily, he only had to watch for a couple minutes before it was the end of your shift. you had went to the back and met him in the same spot like you always did - except this time the trainee called your name and told you he was looking forward to tomorrow. what the hell was that supposed to mean? you two were working and nothing else.. right? the mans fist tightened, trying to bite his tongue as he invited you for drinks at his place. like always, you accepted.
nsfw:
your body felt heavy as you sipped some more of the wine ike offered you, head feeling fuzzy. "whats wrong y/n? you look unwell." ike had asked kindly, his voice sounding sweeter than usual. he looked so concerned, his cold hand feeling your warm forehead. "goodness dear, youre burning up. come, you can rest for a bit in my room, okay? i have just the remedy for that." you nodded, not expecting any ill intentions and following him, finding his huge bed soft like a cloud. you had drifted off to sleep, and everything in between was a mystery..when you opened your eyes again, you felt overwhelmed with pleasure. you tried to speak, but a cloth had been stuffed and tied around your head like a gag. ike had gagged you, stripped you while you were sleeping after drinking the spiked wine. he couldn't wait any longer. what if someone had beat him to it? he knew you were a virgin, you had told him before, and he already decided that he would be your first. bouncing on your cock, the man moaned happily, hands groping your soft chest. "y-you feel so good, youre so big too, bigger than i thought-!" ike had always dreamt of this moment, but feeling it in reality was an entirely different level. no amount of words or retellings could describe the pleasure he derived from seeing you so shocked, moaning and drooling against the tight cloth he stuffed in your mouth. "dont worry y/n, ill take care of you, like i always have. itll be just you and me after all."